for Dark Princes and Naughty Evils

1/4/2004 c1 Draco-FutureBF
i LOVED IT! PLEASE post the next chapter(s) soon THANXS BYE
10/29/2003 c1 eth
*prods said author* soon! lol, anyway i don't think i've ever read willow/tom before. Intriguing, plus Tom is hottie. Willow hottie. ooh. and now I'm babbling. Anyway, more please?
6/14/2003 c1 3absinthefire
nice! i like the sound of this story, please keep writing. (it is my firm belief that slytherin guys will ALWAYS be hotter than gryffindor ones). very nice.
4/25/2003 c1 AbbyA
What do I think? I think you lied again, where's the next part? Considering that I loved this one, I'm sure you'll get a review for the next one as well.
4/25/2003 c1 keki
i was wondering if you were still continuing this story. i hope that you do, i like this plot and i hope that you update soon.

peace,

keki
4/8/2003 c1 Starwolf
I like this!Alot!Write more soon please.
4/6/2003 c1 Guest
oh, *giggle* i like this. this hasnt been done before and i REALLY like where this is going. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
4/6/2003 c1 2RARweazle
HAHAHAHAHAH

Love the crossover will be looking for more

-Ellen
4/5/2003 c1 15smile7499
*giggle* drunken willow is not a good sight. not at all.

anyway, i don't see willow's fascination with Tom Riddle. Ron is better. but this is cute, and well written. there is some formatting problems, but that can be easily fixed by just putting in a new paragrah.

good job.
4/5/2003 c1 madnekros
add. Soon. No. DAMN IT! ADD NOW! GIME! GIME!
4/5/2003 c1 Amy
That was great! Very amusing. I don't know how likely it is that willow would get that drunk after that spell, but with this story who care? Keep up the yummy sexy evil. :)
4/5/2003 c1 keki
go willow!

sexy tommy too

loving the story so far, hope you continue

peace,

keki
4/5/2003 c1 4Yoshi Girl Snape
Yay! You finally posted this!

I love it, but it needs more Tom/Minnie schtuff!

Is this going to be right around the time when he finds out or slightly before or what?

'Cause I want the Tom/Minnie!

And no, I'm not going to stop bothering you about this.