for The Warmth of Resight

3/29 c1 Vis-Solomon
I think that too often Anakin is portrayed more as a caricature of himself in fanfiction than as an actual living, breathing person. You did a good job with his characterisation here.
1/17 c1 Scarease
So your series pretty good keep it up .
1/16 c1 6Kittona
it was cute, and sad to see anakin and his mom interact <3
1/9 c1 olaeczka
your series is wizard! I thought it worth to say here 33
11/26/2020 c1 Bear - The Lord 0f Winter
Mace Windu, Koran Master, Islamic Scholar, Religious Extraordinaire, here to defeat you with the power of God!
7/16/2020 c1 156Qoheleth
Dear Anne:

Just thought I should mention: Mace Windu's ethnicity is spelled "Korun". A Koran Master would be an imam or something.

Sincerely,
Qoheleth
5/12/2020 c1 34Kay Hau
This was very interesting! I don’t remember much about the prequel trilogy, but I do remember I did NOT like Mace Windu, and Anakin’s perspective is probably why. Seeing things from his POV and how he’s forced to change and compensate for Anakin’s slave-mentality is, again, very interesting and really opens up the Star Wars world and helps us see them all as real people instead of two-dimensional good or bad characters. Great job!
10/19/2019 c1 3C.R.Marks
Read this last Monday during my binge reading. Another winner!

I’m glad I didn’t find your series sooner. I’d have hated waiting for the next chapter/installment. But man, oh, man - I’ve been trying to wrap up the final chapters of my trilogy for a year and simply can’t commit to anything I’ve had the time and creative energy to churn out. So, I get it.

I laughed out loud when you said you had difficulty with endings (I think in an A/N in “Hindsight Is Not Perfect”?). That’s really my problem. Knowing it’s really the end - no more sequels - makes me... hmm... melancholy? Well, a lot of things. I think you get my gist.

Sure, I’m proud to be completing my very first non-professional writing of my life (since elementary school, anyway - and that was a “few” decades ago). But as George Lucas said, we live with these characters for years in our heads. They are, in a sense, real to us. Right?

Siiiiiiiigh... Well, I have today off. I think I might jump into your “Obi-Wan goes dark” adventure...
6/25/2019 c1 alec-potter
Fantastic series so far.
It's so unfortunate that even our world has elements of it.
Hopefully now more people are aware about their sad condition by reading this fic.
Keep writing.
3/9/2019 c1 1Tonsoffandoms
I’m so glad that Anikan and Shmi got to talk to each other again!
2/22/2019 c1 3Magesong
10/27/2018 c1 Melikalilly
I love this story
8/16/2018 c1 25Death Fury
I early liked this, I think Mace seeing 'this side' if Skywalker is a good thing it will help him understand as well. Great job
8/10/2018 c1 4Wren Truesong
WOw. Way to cleat a lot of Mace's assumptions, good job.

and. yeah, it's... familiar. (yay resources post!)
8/2/2018 c1 48reppad98
Oh, Anakin got to talk to his mother! And I'm very happy that it was Mace Windu who was the one to be present during that conversation. It's nice that Shmi still married Cliegg, now they have more time together. And we got to see a little Owen! I wonder if the Larses will make more appearances in the story. The conversation about deserving to live and such is indeed nothing you would expect from a child, but Mace seems to throw it all on Anakin's childhood past. Which is fine for now. Anyway, this was a very sweet and interesting story.
Thank you very much for writing this, I'm going to read the next sequel soon, and keep writing! ! !
60 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »