for A Whistle in the Night

6/3/2018 c4 litche
this story is really beautiful. It's truly breath taking and creative.
6/3/2018 c4 Weljan12350
i forget to say: this was not an appetizer it was more like a 9 course meal angst ,mind you!
6/3/2018 c4 ONOBOCOCOPO
Thank god his father is alive! And did I mention that I just love the addition of the owl it makes everything seem so surreal yet lively, oh no talon feeling hurt
Because Tim went out killed me noooo, he wants his boy with him, and him worrying about Tim!can I die like right now, aaaaah this chapter killed me , Tim being guilty about both his dad and talon I guess I should stop here or i am gonna continue gushing over every word thanks for this awesome chapter. No wait I am writing this as I’m reading ,his father died? Talon knowing what Tim favorite genre is , the silent conversation,T-T can I cry?
6/3/2018 c4 9IndigoElle
Yes, an update! So exciting to see that alert. I've been so curious to read more and my wish has been thankfully granted.

Let me just say, poor Tim! I feel like his hardship has only just begun. I really liked how you unraveled Tim's emotions and his thought-process. There is grief and anger and even a tinge of resentment, but also the good heart that little Tim has beneath it. He's smart, but you still manage to portray him with a child's innocence, and that's important.

What I really like about this story is the relationship between Tim and Talon. They aren't quite a mentor-student relationship, they aren't close friends, and Talon isn't really Tim's guardian either. Tim can take care of himself, he's proven that. They exist together because they are lonely and in need of companionship, and it works. I can't wait to see how their relationship carries out in later chapters!

And that last line has me wondering! Could it be Dick coming to live with Bruce? I wonder if we're going to be switching to see what Bruce is up to, and if that's going to start to tie in with Tim's story.

I can't wait to see all of these things and more. Wonderful chapter!
6/1/2018 c1 112Rookblonkorules
Oh my...! This is already incredible! I really love how you write Tim. You have his character down pat and that makes me so happy! Also this is an idea I've never seen before (it's always Talon!Dick) so this is a welcome change!
I also have a few words in regards to your writing style... honestly I'm blown away. Your style is... so descriptive. You manage to find the right amount of words to paint a vivid picture in the reader's mind, yet they don't bog down the story as a whole. That's an impressive feat!
I'm looking forward to reading the rest of this story.
5/31/2018 c3 9IndigoElle
Oh my, what is this wondrous story I've stumbled upon? The premise had me interested, and now that I've read these first three chapters, I'm so intrigued. Your writing style is beautiful, I love all the detail and the metaphors you use! It makes this even more enjoyable to read, as does your word choice.

This idea of a young and impressionable Tim isn't something you see all that often, and so it's refreshing to read. I'm very curious as to how Tim is going to become a Talon, and how that is going to affect his personality and change the course of events of his life. Is Talon going to give Tim a purpose? Or will he realize Tim is just going to do what he wants and take him under his wing? I'm not sure where this story is going, but I want to find out!

Keep writing this story, because you have a great setup and many paths to take. I really want to see how this all pans out and how eventually Tim and Batman's paths will cross. I suspect this story will rip my heart out, but I'm ready for it.

Fantastic work so far, and I hope to see more!
5/30/2018 c3 ONOBOCOCOPO
Oh no oh no oh no how is he gonna deal with that? I can’t tell did talon really discover his little quest?is he upset with Tim ? How is that gonna effect their dynamics? I want to know I really want to know. Amazing chapter as always,can’t wait for more.
5/28/2018 c2 ONOBOCOCOPO
Why did this break my heart, I want to cry, I just loved how honest and raw this chapter felt , how he grew attached to the boys presence , how he longes to see him at dawn and especially how nobel his heart is not letting Tim commit these crimes, not good I really want to cry phenomenal chapter can’t wait for more.
5/25/2018 c1 Guest
Can’t tell you how gorgeous this was, the writing was so smooth and fine that it felt like I was seeing everything with my own eyes. Such an amazing effort can’t wait for another chapter.
69 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5