for Just some ideas

12/10/2018 c2 Omni Spectator
Uh, I believe another author has an “opposite Loud” story already. (And it seems a lot better than your proposal.) But I have an idea... Lincoln could find a strange jewel some where. It wouldn’t have anything special about it, but it has the attention of all of his sisters and the house gets thrown into a whirlwind as they fight over it!
12/10/2018 c1 tlhfan16
Here's an idea I have: Lincoln and his sisters drink one of Lisa's serums and it causes them to shrink to about an inch tall, the shrinking sequence should have the Louds seeing the world getting bigger and their clothes getting looser, after it's done the Louds are wearing nothing but their underwear (Which shrunk with them), but Leni makes new clothes for all of them, the louds must try to survive being very small and trying to restore their original sizes, at the end of the story, the Louds should be returned to their normal heights.
12/10/2018 c1 487crazytaxi
I was thinking maybe since I already got your suggestion for my next story/ request, I was thinking may you can do a continuation of the episode “Toads And Tiaras”. Like a event that takes place after that episode. It can maybe be about Lana starting to miss the spotlight on stage. As she starts to crave for more attention of being in the pageant community, she plots a way to injure her twin so she can get the spotlight
5/26/2018 c1 Antonio Mejia
Android Linka is the best idea ever! It's like what is human.
5/27/2018 c1 45crafordbrian17
I was hoping that my idea for your next story would be a Stuckage story - where Lori's belly grows as big as a beach ball from a really big dinner, and she comes upon her old playhouse in the park forest. (it's one she had when Lincoln was just a baby) when she decides to look inside she gets stuck in 3ft tall and 1ft wide doorway. Can you make someone try to push her inside, either leni, Ronnie Anne, or Carlotta will do nicely.
5/26/2018 c1 73MasterCaster
I was actually planning on something similar involving Personality swap. But it would only be about two characters.