FanFiction.Net
for X-Keepers: Reign of Light

12/31/2018 c2 2JustusPariah
Let's see where the fantastic four of Kingdom Hearts head to next. Looking forward to seeing where this story goes. Also, that guy at the end isn't somehow VoltEditz is it? That would be interesting. It probably won't happen, but I still look forward to seeing where this goes.
5/28/2018 c1 3ornamentelle
Wow, this isn't something I was expecting to see! I remember reading the first X-Keeper fan fiction. Looks to be a fun sequel. :) It feels like the writing has improved from the first too. The cinematic credit lines in the beginning was a funny and neat touch. And the title of this story brings some interesting questions... Hmm...
5/28/2018 c1 10Songbird Rebel
Oooh, the suspense... this is a really good start, plus I would like to thank you for helping me realize where I'd goofed up on the journal entry: journal/4-years-anniversary-746774212 (I honestly thought it was two years)
5/27/2018 c1 6oathkeeper65
First of all, great job man. Keep up the good work. Second of all, HOW THE GOOD NAME KF KINGDOM HEARTS DO YOU EXPECT ME TK NOT BE WORRING TO DEATH OVER NY LITTLE MOUSE KING?! I must know what happened to him. Who are these mysterious klingon/romulan gummi ship pilots who had the absolute gaul if attacking my Mickey?! Guess we’ll have to wait and see.

PS: I don’t exactly remember, but what happened to Roxas and Xion after KH3? Did they retire? Did they not come back? I’m just curious.