for Through it All

4/5/2020 c22 6Lysander's Pen
Very well done. You have an interesting and very credible take on Taylor's character.
2/28/2020 c22 597Ghostwriter
Cute chap. Love it.
8/3/2019 c21 1Alex B. Goode
Awesomeness!
2/26/2019 c21 44Ashley Hammond Astro Yellow
Cute. Yay, Alyssa and Cole are married and everyone can breathe easy that those two went back from being mad at each other to being mad for each other. The idiots.
2/25/2019 c21 597Ghostwriter
I like it. Great job. Keep it up.
2/18/2019 c20 44Ashley Hammond Astro Yellow
Yay! The kissed and made out and stuff. And now everything is peachy again. Good call on Eric. That poor girl. Update soon.
2/18/2019 c20 597Ghostwriter
Awesome job. Keep it up.
2/1/2019 c19 Jimmyle311
Damn and I thought that I was HARD headed Eric needs Taylor and she needs him I think they BOTH need to talk about it
2/1/2019 c19 44Ashley Hammond Astro Yellow
Oops, they all made a right mess of things. How is Taylor ever going to get Eric to go anywhere with her? Caveman club him down?
2/1/2019 c19 597Ghostwriter
Oh no. Poor Taylor and Eric. Hope they can work things out. Keep it up.
1/15/2019 c18 SoaringEaglefan
This has been a real treat to read. This is my absolute favourite pairing and I love how you've written their relationship, right down to the jealousy. Am keeping my fingers crossed that they're not in for too much of a rough patch ahead.

Congrats on the movie. Hope eveything goes smoothly.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
1/12/2019 c18 9disneyfananalyst
Really liking the story so far. Good job and happy writing!
12/31/2018 c18 19chinaluv
Wow congrats on the movie! :)
12/30/2018 c18 597Ghostwriter
Oooh awesome job. Poor Eric. Well done. Keep it up.
12/30/2018 c18 44Ashley Hammond Astro Yellow
Ouch, trouble in paradise. Poor Eric being nervous as hell with his girlfriend's fuckbuddy best friend living so close. I'm sure they're just friends, but I understand Masen spending so much time with Taylor makes Eric nervous. and those idiots aren't communicating about it.
57 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »