for forget but not forgive (not loving all you see)

8/17/2018 c1 3thebombshellrecords
Okay just break my heart. Skyeward was like my OG ship for Agents of Shield. Tho I’m kind of glad I’m not the only one who feels that way even after five seasons. Thank you so much!
5/30/2018 c1 10pride97
OMG tears, tears streaming down my face. I'm praying that we get to see Brett next season as it's obvious (at least to me) that they are going to go down one of two paths 1) multi-verse (as Jemma is convinced that Fitz is still out there, somewhere, alive or 2) a reset back to season 1 (as the pictures from Avengers 4 give the hint that they go back to the first movie in an attempt to stop Thanos). Either way I just hope they give me back Brett and fix Skye(Daisy)/Ward. Maybe we should start a writing campaign.
5/29/2018 c1 sharon
girllll, whyyyy do you gotta bring back these skyeward/daisy x ward feels back? ugh they broke my heart and your writing breaks my heart (i love it). ugh i totally understand how you feel about this ship because i literally feel the same way. thank you for everything that you've literally graced us with!
5/28/2018 c1 V