for Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS - An Alternative Universe

1/11 c41 Guest
Earth for the win! I look forward to seeing more of this story and stay safe from the coronavirus!
12/10/2020 c40 Guest
PLEASE UPDATE YOUR ARC- V STORY !
PLEASE UPDATE YOUR ARC- V STORY !
PLEASE UPDATE YOUR ARC -V STORY !
PLEASE UPDATE YOUR ARC -V STORY !
PLEASE ! ONE MORE CHAPTER THERE BEFORE THE YEAR ENDS !
11/20/2020 c40 11RWBY Lover 25
This was a great duel man Lightning vs Aqua was great they could have dueled in the anime anyway great chapter man and I can't wait to see if the ignis escaped or not.
8/28/2020 c39 28Samueljoo
Cool chapter with Aoi dueling in the real world. I'm wonder that Queen was doing.
8/27/2020 c39 11RWBY Lover 25
This was a great duel man lets hope Aoi and Emma makes it out ok and hope they get the answers they want from SOL
8/3/2020 c38 28Samueljoo
Can Aoi are working together with Queen and SOL Technologies.
8/3/2020 c38 11RWBY Lover 25
A short chapter but a good one man I can't wait for the next one :)
6/28/2020 c37 RWBY Lover 25
This was a great chapter man Firecode debut was awesome I can't wait to see who the other guardians are
6/22/2020 c36 thirdegree101
Entertaining, but as someone who plays Rokkets I just can't look past how you messed up Borreload's summoning requirement.
6/22/2020 c36 RWBY Lover 25
Well that was a great first part of the duel man I can't wait to see the second part
6/7/2020 c35 28Samueljoo
Well, how about AoiMiyuShipping and QueenBairaShipping. That's was romantic lesbian shipping. u0
5/28/2020 c35 11RWBY Lover 25
This was a great chapter man I loved the resolve Aoi had even though it must have been a but hard in her dueling and beating Miyu
5/7/2020 c34 RWBY Lover 25
That was a great chapter man I can't wait for the next and both duels were pretty great.
4/22/2020 c33 2Franjo
Hi, will be YusakuxAoi a pairing in this story?
4/16/2020 c33 11RWBY Lover 25
This was a great duel man I loved both duels Nd I can't wait to see how Blue Girl and Playmaker does against Spectre and Trojan.
89 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »