for The Fairies of the Force

1/17/2019 c10 13francisthewitcher
Ugh... okay I read all the chapters of the story and... I can't believe what I'm going to say this and I'm really sorry but... I FUCKING HATE THIS REWRITE!

I don't even know Joshua anymore and, this is cringy... I'm really done with this story.
8/9/2018 c8 5TheJSmooth
Bonding with Nalu and Happy the Fairy Tail mascot... Nice lol
Joshua better not learn too much from Natsu.
8/4/2018 c7 TheJSmooth
Natsu and Lucy getting together?
Also, Joshua will soon rise to great heights in terms of power just like the last story. Right now is just him learning valuable lessons along the way.
7/30/2018 c6 TheJSmooth
Oh no lol he's disobeying Erza... and even worse Mira. He's a dead man.
Also looking forward to the next chapter, I was worried you were going to just up and leave us hanging.
6/24/2018 c5 1General soto
Oh man this is an awesome story and a wonderful rewrite so far. Your writing has improved since the original story greatly. The characterisation is spot on. Almost like I am reading an official Fairy Tail story. I loved the clone wars era so I will enjoy it when it finally appears. Hopefully the next chapter will be uploaded soon because I cannot wait!
6/22/2018 c3 jarrodtroyer
Personally, I'd love to read a Galactic Republic era story. So far this is off to a fantastic start my friend. Look forward to even more shenanigans with this crew!
6/18/2018 c5 RazorBlueAJ
Oooh~ The Clone Wars?! Well this is going to be interesting change up, it certainly opens up different possibilities.
6/15/2018 c5 5TheJSmooth
Just let me know when my boy Josh is getting his lightsaber like the last story lol that was awesome
Also glad you're tackling Clone Wars in this remake. I'm looking forward to seeing you address any challenges that pop out. Good luck and looking forward to the next chapter.
6/15/2018 c5 1gpno14
Hell yeah, clone war!
6/14/2018 c4 Star wars fan
In your last fic the dark fairy joshua and luke where like the reincarnation of the daughter and the son is this gonna do again in this fic since they need to maintain balance who gonna be the father if you do another next generation with the force awakens and the last jedi joshua and wendy daughter could be the reincarnation of the father it will be a good idea i think?
6/14/2018 c4 5TheJSmooth
I look forward to the next chapter. Promising this remake is.
6/14/2018 c3 TheJSmooth
Try Galactic Republic and see what results you get.
6/14/2018 c2 TheJSmooth
Another great chapter... And Natsu is being an idiot once again lol
6/14/2018 c1 TheJSmooth
Ambitious start to a remake of a great story. I like it. Let's continue on with the story.
6/12/2018 c4 1gpno14
I know you probably have the entire plot if this rewrite figured out by now, but I just wanted to say that I really hope this takes place in the clone war. I keep reading no matter what it is, but I just wanted to say that the clone war is my favorite era in the star wars universe. I be looking out for an update!
22 Page 1 2 Next »