FanFiction.Net
for Quantum Skip

6/10/2021 c8 1Noveisadoge
I know it's unfinished, but I couldn't resist a re-read. I 100% glossed over the sciency bits during my initial perusal, and I definitely enjoyed that this time aroundthank you for an interesting and unique read! I love it, and I'll read if or when you update
10/28/2020 c8 dappledsunbeams
Wahhhhh it is all so good, I love it! Take your time but I will be following in hopes of updates :)
6/20/2020 c8 Guest
What are the chances of another chapter? This story is sooo good!
9/19/2019 c8 Guest
Please update
7/11/2019 c8 palmtreehead
Wowser- sad content but amazingly written chapter. I quite like the way you had Kanae following Kyoko and the idea Kanae had to be the one to punch Sho cos Kyoko couldn’t conceive of it. I also loved Thompson’s protectiveness - thanks for sharing
7/11/2019 c7 palmtreehead
You are doing a great job on the science- I know enough to find it very annoying when an author has clearly not bothered to check their facts. This is a very clever sci-fi and I love learning new stuff in your author notes. Thanks for sharing!
2/12/2019 c8 1The Real Jackie-O
this is so well thought out! I love it! please keep up the good work!
1/19/2019 c8 Guest
Loved it can hardly wait until the next chapter post great job
12/28/2018 c8 muchachomomo
This is such an interesting plot and your storytelling is phenomenal! Can't wait to see what you've got in store for us next :)
12/15/2018 c8 Guest
Firstly I say happy holidays to you, and please post new chapter loving this story
11/8/2018 c8 The Fall of Spring
I am extremely tempted to try to draw the imagery that that last line induces.
10/14/2018 c8 5MWEH
Love Thompson.
10/12/2018 c8 Guest
i don't know what to say! This chapter was packed with feels and every scene was amazingly written! And Sho, that bastard! He fits every sign of an emotional abuser; he's initially charming and then becomes controllling, manipulative, isolating and tries to lower her view on herself. But I loved how protective Kanae was towards her and I like Thompson and Annya even more now! Please keep up the good work!
10/12/2018 c8 94oxybry
This Sho is awful, really you made a great job, it's hard not to hate him, for the love of god, the guy is an assh...e. So many hurtful things in a few lines... But is his appearance that shows us that despite every attempt of Kyoko to shut down others, she is not alone, she has a group of people who cares and stand by her.

Btw, the settings, attention to the detail and work you put in your story is amazing.
10/12/2018 c8 3Umiron
now thompson seemed likable, and gosh sho you fricking creepo. wonderful read xD
100 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »