for Eyes On Fire

11/17/2018 c12 traceybuie
Happy that Edward is being less prudish. LOL.
10/12/2018 c11 Leslie E
I must have missed this update . Is this the end? Keep up the great work !
9/29/2018 c11 jansails
Kate, Garrett, & Bella’s companionship with a horse have helped her find a way to let go of her grief, distrust, & anger.
Bella’s learned to accept what happened to her, stop demeaning herself for the acts perpetrated against her, understand she is worthy in her own right, to stand up for herself & ask for the things she wants out of life.
Bella’s no longer submissive to Edward’s decision-making for them both, she’s making her own life decisions.
9/29/2018 c10 jansails
I’m so happy they managed to talk things out, & Edward is being more open, sharing.
Their bond is an interesting one, the mating bond has also made Edward behave like the proverbial hormonal & irrational 17 year old male, feeling things he has never felt, in his century of living.
9/29/2018 c9 jansails
Ouch!
Well, we all know in Canon Twilight Saga, vampire males can impregnate human females.
Plus, there are actual references in many cultures’ literature from time immemorial of vampires impregnating human females.
This is the one point in The a Twilight Saga I always found conflicting- the stories were already there for centuries, maybe millennia, even.
How did Carlisle Cullen, a Physician for centuries, not know this?
To me, it is an error of credibility for the author SM, to make the very idea to be an impossibility, when previous centuries of literature described it!
Not crazy about Edward’s fast decision to end things,
9/29/2018 c8 jansails
Wow!
The family encounter-reunion was amazing, so well done.
9/29/2018 c7 jansails
Progress!
Baby steps, but they are beginning to understand, accept each other, what happened.
9/29/2018 c6 jansails
Whew!
9/29/2018 c5 jansails
I think Bella really needs to be in th3 treatment center.
Thankfully, Bella has Kate, a vampire who can hear, accept, understand what has happened to Bella.
9/29/2018 c11 stupidlamb2010
Loved!
9/29/2018 c1 8teambellaedward
:):)
9/28/2018 c11 traceybuie
I hope you feel better soon. The chapter was very sweet and I feel like Bella and Edward might finally be 'in the same chapter'...probably not 'the same page', but pretty close. :)
9/13/2018 c10 angelcullen manu
Wow the story is going well. Will you bring a child in the story or first turn Bella and may be they both could adopt one. It will bring a nice twist to the story. Only if you are up to write more.
9/12/2018 c10 traceybuie
They both have so many issues individually and together. They can most likely work things out between them and heal. But I think it is so unfair to think of bringing a child into their drama. Kids shouldn't be used to 'fix' people or relationships. Edward and Bella need to heal themselves alone and as a couple. Good chapter though. :)
9/12/2018 c10 2Peacelovefairy