for Realizing

5/15 c2 Tryson
I vote Tara but please keep plenty of jealous Kim in the background I’m still kind of upset they got together and hilariously enough according to sites fandom’s and people who rewatch the series Kim was the one in the friend zone... Which is funny now that I think about it I mean don’t you think it’s odd that a colon Kim had no hard feelings with Josh when they broke up and be colon he gets together with the girl who Ron and everyone else knew-I mean it very well might be possible that Kam really did keep Ron from finding out
12/2/2019 c2 2Mark the Mark
but what a out yori
3/12/2019 c2 Alulain P
looking forward to the next chapter
10/24/2018 c2 We live in a Society
pls continue
10/24/2018 c1 We live in a Society
come on make this mini harem it would be nice and there arent many harem stories
8/10/2018 c1 nitewolf423
Bonnie shego Tara. I know you said only two but Bonnie and Tara are good together but so are Bonnie and shego
8/4/2018 c2 17duskrider
Rather interesting story so far. Personally I have to support RoBoTa as a trio in this fic.
7/22/2018 c2 22Kakerot Bardockson
the fight scene was good, well written and described enough to visualize pretty well. just a guess but does Tara go to Bueno Nacho thinking Ron dumped her only to discover Drakken's plot, then she returns to tell Ron?
7/22/2018 c1 Kakerot Bardockson
my vote is Tara and Bonnie, as close as they are it could work. love the story so far, you got a few spelling errors but we all do so don't worry too much. a word of advice read a chapter before you post it just to make sure it's worded properly
7/19/2018 c2 JustMeguest
An angry Ron from the start while been tempted of the power of the Yono the dark side because he finally had it with all who keep messing with him. I say Awesome and I love it plus the flash back with Shego was a cherry on top to show who really is threat. Over all I love and look forward to the next chapter and Thank You for your work and Thumbs Up!
Ps. I also vote for the triangle RoBoTa or shego and is it your story or someone else? The wander over yonder one.
7/20/2018 c2 32NeoTyson
Liking the story so far, hopefully things settle down in your country soon. My vote is for Ron x Tara since the seeds has already been planted in this story. Ron mmp seems to be triggering but from what?
7/19/2018 c2 The Book of Eli
Interesting turn of events for Ron but mostly I do hope he gets to be the hero for once and gets all the credit too...
7/19/2018 c2 5OmegaDelta
Wonder if ron will be the one too save the day in this story? keep up the good work.
7/19/2018 c2 RKF22
great fight seen cant wait for more
7/19/2018 c2 Aqua Rules
Good! I like seeing Ron let out a little of the power and stand up for himself. Can't wait to read more. If Bonnie thinks she can just get what she wants easily, she is in for a rough ride haha.
49 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »