for Reemergence

6/3/2018 c1 TheWhitlockGirl
nooooo! not back to Maria. Enjoyed the chapter. Would be interesting to see where it would go.
5/31/2018 c1 Soupydoo1
How sad! What a mess. Jasper's give up.
5/30/2018 c1 Guest
Oh no, poor Jasper. Interesting story pilot! Excited to see where you want to take this.
6/1/2018 c1 10witchyred
This is listed as complete and a part of me wants to know that isn't so and that someone is going to rescue poor Jasper before he makes the ultimate mistake, but then again, where you've left this is diabolical and open to so much creative license by those that carry on these stories in their own heads. Either way? Well written as always. I enjoy your work immensely and always am so thankful when you share these goodies with us.
5/31/2018 c1 HumorMe2
JUST NO! Aaaw, Jasper's loathing leading him back to HELL! Where is his mate in his pacing and making this decision alone. Just No! Would you actually just leave the chapter as complete? Of course you can. It is just one with a sad ending.
5/31/2018 c1 2Siobhan Whitlock
Ok, so there is a method to this, ok, good.

This is a fantastic little jumpstart on the party scene wchb. I love it already! I feel his devastation and despair! And talked of 'want'... My curiosity is quite peaked!
5/31/2018 c1 1catgrl
Oh no Jasper can’t go to Maria..
5/31/2018 c1 Cacau Black
I ' m so sorry for Jasper to choose ro return to Maria. He lost all the hope . So sad but very nice fic. Congrats ;)
5/31/2018 c1 7AutumnButterflylives
Another great start to something that will be no doubt amazing.
5/31/2018 c1 4Gracie04
I feel for Jasper. I'm sure Alice is not going to let him kill himself over this. He made a mistake but, isn't that his true vampire instinct? All the Cullen's knew he was new at this lifestyle so why expose him in the first place. Bella had no business taking up with Edward. This was a good chapter giving us the chance to see his thoughts. Why didn't Alice see this happening? Interesting! Thank you for sharing it.
5/31/2018 c1 dixiechickie
I'd rather see him go to the Volturi than back with that bitch Maria. Just sayin'.
5/31/2018 c1 1tinac
Oh he is return to the war. I thought it was very interesting that the only one he thought of was his father figure. No Alice. Hmmm. I always like Jasper to get a happy ever after.
5/31/2018 c1 twi nana
oh no, Major DON'T! looking forward to seeing how this plays out, and when does he realize that it was ALL of their blood lust that he felt?
5/31/2018 c1 2Twilight-Survivor
Oh man, not Maria! I want to hug him! I Can’t wait to see where you’re going with this! Thanks for writing & thanks for sharing! I’m beyond thrilled you’re writing again!
5/31/2018 c1 TiffaniW