FanFiction.Net
for Howlers and Nail Polish

6/16/2020 c6 Guest
Okay, I'll bite. I don't really review stuff anymore but I will give it a go because your story is the best I've read so far in a long while.

I think the characters seem to keep well in canon from what I've read. You haven't fallen in to the easy pit falls of jily fanfics which seem to feature James doing something nice and then having lily go from pure hatred to immediate denied attraction, which I'm personally tired of. The chapters are built up well and the perspectives are realistic. The characters feel like people rather than cliches. Story is engaging and well written. I like the pace of it and where you're leading us.

Sidenote: I hope you will stay away from original characters as they tend to steal from canon and have a tendency to bring the story down if there is too much focus on them. I'm not saying not to bring them, just don't give them too much attention.

All in all a very promising story which I hope you continue. This is just the kind of story I enjoy reading :) I will certainly look out for your next chapters.
6/14/2020 c6 Seruphenthalys
Love the sass!
6/14/2020 c6 3elyjayne
I'm loving this so far! I really love how you've been writing James. Hope to see some more chapters soon :)
6/7/2020 c3 2brekkerfast
Love the 'ballad' at the end - haha that's great character from Lily.
- lily xx
12/15/2019 c2 Guest
Niceeeeeee
1/1/2019 c2 44AshenMoon42
Oh, this is great so far! I love how motherly (but still cool) Mrs Potter is, and all the reactions to the Howlers were really realistic.

Poor Sirius. :(
6/2/2018 c1 mtg312
I absolutely love this!
5/31/2018 c1 Guest
This is fantastic!
5/31/2018 c1 alwaysforjily
loved it. puts a smile on my face...excited for new update
5/31/2018 c1 Seruphenthalys
laughed 'till I cried
5/31/2018 c1 1jilyforeva
That's a great first chapter! I love your one-shots as well. Excited to read more!
5/30/2018 c1 EchoingSounds
awww omg thats so sweet i luv it! write more please
-ɛƈɧơıŋɠʂơųŋɖʂ