for And After With This Cell

5/4/2019 c1 9GliderPilot
Aw, dang it, now you've got me tearing up. Nicely done.

On a purely technical note, the title is a bit confusing. I think the quote you're looking for is "afterward this cell". Maybe not. I don't know.

Anyway, well done. Very poignant.
12/8/2018 c1 Guest
Beautiful I wish that you had continued and written Loki meeting with his are one of few writers that writes Odin character properly.
10/3/2018 c1 UniquelyWonderful
Well hell. They're all dead and Thor's the only one left alive but one day even he won't be alive anymore. It's soooo sad:( 'cries for eternity'
Lovely little fic (if that's the right word to use). I liked the way you got into Loki's head, kind of explained why he did what he did, the way he did it. I liked that:)
Thanx!:)
6/26/2018 c1 83TamaraJagellovsk
painful and angsty. just what I like :-)
6/25/2018 c1 25GraceEliz
Excuse me a moment...(runs away sniffling to scream into a pillow)
Right. You realise, I hope, that the majority of fans DON'T WANT THOR TO HAVE TO DIE AND GO TO VALHALLA (or wherever) TO SEE LOKI AGAIN. Ugh, you write such sad stories. I don't understand why we keep doing this to ourselves. It's entirely illogical. Will this be another giant of a fic, or just a wee thing? Either's good, to be truthful.
6/23/2018 c1 2Rival Argentica
...oh god, i...gods. i can't even right now my mind has turned into gibberish whyyyyyyyy it's happening all over again please no

*curls up into a ball and cries*

I need a hug right now.
6/8/2018 c1 JPElles
Nice.
6/3/2018 c1 90HaloFin17
Talk about a tear-jerker! First with the excellent way you summarized the events of the movie, especially how Loki wanted Thor to be proud of him but couldn't bear to look at him without losing his nerve. And then his sweet, sweet reunion with Frigga! My own thoughts have been so focused on Thor possibly/eventually joining them, that I'd quite forgotten Loki would have that privilege first. Fantastic!
6/3/2018 c1 18MoonyEstelChase
*sniff*
I hate you. I mean, it was amazing writing as always, but now I'm really sad. Why do I let you do this to me? :(

... I don't really hate you. You made me freakin cry, though.
6/1/2018 c1 59Windy Darlington
It's just pain. And beauty. This is so lovely I can't.

This is exactly the sort of thing I've been wanting- DYING- for. I would KILL for a post-credits scene in Avengers 4 with something like this between Loki and Frigga (and Odin, too). It would be just beautiful and so sad. But it would perfectly finish out Loki's arc and I. . . really want that.

This is a wonderful one-shot. I'm crying. Literally beautiful.

WH
6/1/2018 c1 13GoodForBad

No, I refuse to accept this.

This was written too damn well and was far too poignant for me to handle. I'm usually hesitant when it comes to afterlife fics, but this made me feel like someone came into my house, blew my chest open with a blunderbuss, and violently ripped my heart out. There are numerous reasons for this but I think the overarching one is the fact that you gave an explanation as to HOW Loki sacrificed himself. I've seen that everywhere since Infinity War's release, but have been struggling to ascertain exactly HOW his death saved Thor.

And then BAM. Here you are.

That one section where all it said was, "Thor KNEW," had me near tears. I can't explain that. And then the moment where he finally looks at Frigga was like the guy with the blunderbuss coming back in and making me watch my heart disintegrate all over the kitchen floor. This was just...powerful. The concept of Loki no longer being in pain (psychical or otherwise) and reuniting with his family is a damn TREASURE but it got me really emotional. This was incredibly evocative, but also painful. And I loved every single part of it.

Thank you for posting this. I'm a glutton for punishment, as it were, so I think I like this more than "He Knew I Liked Snakes" (but there's a review coming for that one too). This one just really hits a nerve and it's glorious.
5/31/2018 c1 9Nelinde A
I like to think I'm a pretty good writer, but...when it comes to writing reviews on stories that move me the most, I can never convey what I feel. All I can say is that this is perhaps the most beautiful thing I've ever read on this site. Thank you.
5/31/2018 c1 251NotMarge
Oh. My. Gosh.

Every single thing about this is absolute perfection.

Thank you.