for He Knew I Liked Snakes

8/9/2020 c1 12vonny25
Great story.
7/17/2020 c1 AsketronNidavellir8
Aww, loved this! Thor recognizing Loki and everyone thinking he was mad was somewhat sad and beautiful at the same time, that Thor patiently waited for Loki to come back as himself was very sweet. Love it. Great job, Natalie!
5/28/2019 c1 6adomaniccatnerd
holy... this was so sweet. and so well written. I love your style!

I feel awful for poor Thor. now that Endgame is out and we see what's happened, this rendition of what could have been hurts SO MUCH but in such a good way.

the way you write Thor and Loki is awesome! And Natasha, my God, is such a kind little sweetheart in this - I love her so much here! she's kind and she listens and helps and I wanna hug her now.

and the sibling bond? let's just say I recall me and my brother reading this. it's so lighthearted but so PROTECTIVE at the same time ahh! it's so cute!

I also love love love the way you worked this into canon. the way you described the Snap at the beginning, all short lines and small words, it gave me chills. and he story of Loki, and the slight details like wincing and the bad dream to eally cement how he got to earth is just so beautiful. the plot twist? Loki coming in? THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN IN THE MOVIE I LOVED IT.
this was awesome! keep writing!
8/6/2018 c1 2Rival Argentica
Damn. The feels. T.T Nicely written, though!
7/23/2018 c1 46LRRH17
This was such a great story. You captured each character's voice so well, and the emotion behind it all was very heart-felt.
7/9/2018 c1 41Clarra-Night
Oh man, this was so cute, and sad, and finally sweet and overall nicely partially healing after IW. (Heh, I saw the post that I think you refer to, with Steve wondering about why Thor keeps visiting a snake at a zoo, and someone had commented on the post something like “why are you crying this was supposed to be funny”)

It hurts to be reminded that “You are truly the worst, Brother” were Thor’s last words to him. I swear, that whole family’s ‘last words’ to each other will be the death of us, feels-wise.

I love the little snippets of earlier memories interspersed throughout. How you’ve got that Loki finds Thor only when he’s ready - it suits them, adorably. Little brother and big brother. For some reason it also brings to mind those instances in Thor 1 with Loki appearing out of nowhere at pivotal moments for Thor, like before Thor’s coronation and they have the little banter about their helmets, and when Thor flips the table before they go to Jotunheim. How Loki grows almost as tall as Thor.

The bits that hit me hardest were ‘He wasn’t sure he could remember a time when Loki had ever missed him’, and the little finger-kiss Thor leaves on the glass…

I’m guessing this is up to reader interpretation but I’m wondering, when they all try talking to Thor, if/how they mention Loki? Do they realise how deeply ‘Loki’ cuts Thor? (I have a strong obsession about how the other Avengers would react to re-meeting Loki with Thor around. And I doubt I’m the only one)

Lastly, the little sensory experiences you write into this just add to the whole reading experience so well. I especially noticed and felt them towards the end, with Loki waking up. Lovely.
6/11/2018 c1 10BlueCookiesforRick
Wow, this really is beautiful. I loved the whole structure of the story, and the pacing is fantastic. It's a pleasure to read. I love the flashbacks, they just hit you right in the feels! After everything Thor has lost, it's so moving to see him desperately clinging to Loki.
I was looking for a great Loki Lives! story to ignore the massacre that was Infinity War. I was not disappointed. Truly a masterful work, awesome job!
6/5/2018 c1 Guest
I don't usually wander out of the scary little fandom corner I sit in to explore the realms of other fandoms. When I do I'm usually disappointed or bored or some mix of the two. This, well, I'm not a huge fan of marvel but I loved this piece! It actually made me interested in Thor!

I enjoyed the style with which you approached the piece, your choice of sweet brevity over laborious explanation. It summed up to an enjoyable little thing with emotion and intimacy.
6/3/2018 c1 90HaloFin17
What a great idea! I'm definitely worried about whom Thor will have left (if anyone) when all is said and done. The thought of him finding Loki as a snake after everything really brought a smile to my face :-)
6/1/2018 c1 Ikia
awesome job
6/1/2018 c1 wenduo
Loved this mix of ideas and the dark/light feeling around it! At this point nothing in Avengers 4 would be suprising *if Loki somehow cheated dead again, and Thor almost cage him for his own safety this time around* xD
5/31/2018 c1 2Chiruka
this is so good :( *kudos*
5/31/2018 c1 5VendettaSmiles
Love the way you intertwined the various themes. As always, you have also characterized them perfectly. Well done!

Vendetta