for Iron Bond

1/3 c1 1Fairy King Oberon
That's Billionaire Ms Grant. Millionaires are so last year.
12/29/2020 c14 Katnumn
AHHH! I'm so excited to see where this goes! :DDDDD LOVE it so far!
12/27/2020 c14 6Wonderwomanbatmanfan
I really hope her leg heals, the poor girl already has enough health issues to have physical health issues as well. I was wondering about Remy since he was kinda locked in the bathroom, he must be missing her like crazy. Why do I get the feeling that she is gonna drive Fury crazy.

Like think about it. Take for example, she minding her business, taking Remy out for a walk and then out of nowhere men in black suits come out of nowhere and takes her and Remy into a dark vehicle and she's screaming and yelling and Remy is freaking out until she sees the SHIELD logo and then she calms Remy down but she fuming. Once she is in the helicarrier, she walks in onto the main deck with Remy pissed off and Tony is all like "What is she doing here, Fury?!" And explains it to all of them as she stares down Fury and he isn't backing down either so she demands an apology and he gives her a look like "You must be crazy if you think I will".

So her look is like "Alright, bet." She then says "Did you know Remy loves to talk and sing, don't cha boy?" She gets looks from people around them especially the Avengers and Tony has a look of horror like" Oh please no!" and covers his ears. Then she goes on to say, "Why don't you show them boy." She starts to sing a song and the Remy follows which giving the fact he is part Husky he should have their impeccable singing and talking abilities which can be super LOUD.

People around them start to cover their ears but Remy kept on going, Fury still not backing down she then says to Remy, "Louder, people in the back can't hear you!" and if was even possible he got even louder. That was when Fury broke and says alright, alright that she commands Remy to stop and calm down and he does. Fury says sorry and she says "For...?" He rolls his eyes and lists off the things he did to bring her in. She smiles at him and says thank you. She then sees Fury for her to apologise and she gives him a look and then says "Why do I have to apologise, I didn't do anything."

She then turns around and sees Coulson and then ask him where the cafeteria is and then she looks back at Fury with a glare and says "You better have good kibbleand walks off with Coulson leading her away and with Remy right behind her and right before he leaves the room he turns back and barks at Fury as if to say "That's what you get you One-Eye Pirate" and goes away and then Tony breaks down laughing like as if he understood Remy. That could be one ways she could drive Fury crazy.

Please update soon :D
11/29/2020 c13 Wonderwomanbatmanfan
Oh you got my attention with this story. I so hooked on this book, and I am loving it. Please update soon :D I wish this app let you emote, heart for like or all three
11/28/2020 c13 fallondyson
PLEASE UPDATE ON THIS STORY SOON PLEASE
6/6/2020 c12 1Pun Queen
*gasps as I see my username at the bottom* I got recognized! Lol XD love that
Tony didn't deserve puppy kisses. Also: I get the feeling Clint is gonna find out something is up... I wonder what Tony is gonna do between Elena being injured and having to go after Obidiah.
5/31/2020 c12 Guest
Excited for more! Live it!
5/29/2020 c12 Famond
Eh, I seemed like a little longer than normal chapter I usually get from stories I read. It was easily read within 30 - 45 minutes, so I was completely fine with it.

Am I seeing hints of RESCUE being blueprinted right now? ;)
5/29/2020 c12 SomebodyWhoCares
What a cute moment
5/6/2020 c11 Pun Queen
*story updates*
*Opens story update*
*Gets busy*
*Finally reads story update*
OOOOH Tony's gonna be in a boatload of trouble huh?
4/22/2020 c10 April2016
I really love your story and can’t wait for the next update!
4/21/2020 c10 20animexchick
Was planning on just reading the one chapter, just to check the story out before making dinner but it's just too good to put down and I had to read all 10! Pretty sure my stomach isn't happy with me but I figured it was worth it can't wait for the next update and to see how she reacts to Clint... I'm hoping she doesn't get too mad as he does seem to genuinely care about her... Also hoping she doesn't become a full on agent, can't see that doing her any good mentally and she's too kind hearted to be the ruthless agent
4/16/2020 c10 cheshirekadi
I mean the bowman helped give it away lol I will admit I am interested to know where Frank came from
4/16/2020 c10 TammiTezak
Exciting story! Looking forward to more!
4/14/2020 c9 cheshirekadi
This story is amazing! Also I’m gonna guess Frank is Clint, and Josh is Hydra?
23 Page 1 2 Next »