for Harry Potter and the S-Plan

6/10 c8 FallenChaos1379
Chapter 1:Dumbledore is dead
Chapter 8:Dumbledore is suddenly alive

Wtf, things like this is inconsistent, and the story telling can be improved upon, as it has happened multiple times that a large part of a chapter, is just a retelling of information of previous chapters, which can cheapen the enjoyment you get from said story.

Also if you get time, I also saw there are a few punctuation errors at the beginning of this chapter.

Otherwise, I'm enjoying the plot, and hope to see more.
5/1 c8 3WhiteElfElder
I thought Albus was dead, isn't it his tomb that Harry got the Elder Wand from?
2/23/2021 c10 3zackie1987
More please
1/26/2021 c10 Lunorija Sevenstar
more ? what happens next? is harry ok? I neeeeeeeed answers! way are you such a good righter? pls ! I need to know how this is going to play out!
10/23/2020 c1 Bronze
Well, the magical world of Britain is now doomed unless an old whiskered fraud gets off his ass and does something about it. Though, considering he's supposed to be dead, I guess they're all doomed.
5/27/2020 c10 24spitfyre1
You mentioned dumbies died several times and now he's back alive? Wtf
5/24/2020 c10 3WhiteElfElder
How did Harry do the spell over the Malfoy's home in this chapter when he decided to skip that and go to the Avery's home in last chapter?

How did Voldemort see it was Harry when he is covered with his cloak?

Why would Harry stay put with the spell headed towards him when he is a fast broom and is a seeker?
5/24/2020 c2 WhiteElfElder
I would put that ship on lockdown and keep other people away pronto.
11/4/2019 c10 WanderingMercAsashi
Even though there isn't going to be a next chapter.
7/14/2019 c10 6D3vilB4sket
PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD CONTINUE
2/27/2019 c8 Face Yourself
Wait, what? In chapter 1 you had Harry go to Dumbledore's *tomb.* Why is he suddenly alive again here?
2/27/2019 c1 Face Yourself
The idea that Luna, of all people, would be in on the 'let's all steal from Harry' plan just obliterates suspension of disbelief, it's just not in her character when she's been bullied and wanting a real friend so much for so long. Hard to see Sirius and Neville do it too for any reason, at least the others might be convinced with the right incentive.
1/27/2019 c10 Hyochi Nagara
more plzz ToT
11/26/2018 c8 15Ptool
had to give this up. Why would Sirius steal from Harry?

And he took a wand from Dumbles tomb. Now Dumbles is alive?
11/4/2018 c10 Ranmaleopard
This is just really interesting and I can't wait for more. Please continue
152 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »