for Fear and Trembling

5/5/2019 c1 6Dark Kuno
This work was selected for the following category in the Written Works segment of the 2018 Daria Fanworks Awards (aka "the Booties").
- Favorite Use of a Background or Supporting Character from the Television Series (Nominated)
- Favorite Character Development/Redevelopment/Growth (Nominated)

You may also wish to visit The Paperpusher's Message Board (a forum for Daria art, discussion and fanfiction), and DariaWiki for more Daria fan fiction & art, as well as information on the Daria Fanworks Awards.
1/18/2019 c1 Jenny
I had sympathy for teenage Tim, although he wasn't too bright. However, he fell into the newage (rhymes with sewage) and became the brainless drip he is today. Of course, the untreated anxiety/panic disorder isn't helping.
8/8/2018 c1 Guest
This was quite interesting, looking forward to more of your work
7/29/2018 c1 Ozferret
A very sympathetic view of a troubled character. You took a joke character and made them real, understandable and worthy of compassion.
Well done.
Ozferret
7/29/2018 c1 BlazeStryker
I never hated O'Neill.

I pitied him and still do, mind you.

If Wildbow's Worm was ever put onto the Web in the Dariaverse, you know that he'd be deeply hurt and horrified by Gladly.

That's how I know the sucker was to be pitied.
6/15/2018 c1 2 angryunicorns
Why do I always turn to your works when I have an exam coming? My accounting exam be damned because you're writing is still as good as I remembered. I never gave a second thought to Mr O'Neill's character but this story is a proof your good understanding of the human psyche. You gave Tim a very plausable back story, after reading your story I can look back at the show and say "Well now it makes sense!". Anxiety ruining lifes from the 1976ish. I like the way you make all the characters you write so real and relatable, there's always more than meets the eye with the characters you write. People aren't simply jerks or weirdos. And there's still that subtle humour in your writing. There's something about the way you write that makes me feel compelled to review it in a highschool literature essay style, though I'm pretty rubbish at it. The point is I love your works and I'm always happy to see you post new things.