for Spinning

12/19/2021 c12 5abriella63111
I am so glad this story is back absolutely love this.
7/5/2019 c11 Guest
THEY'RE SOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!
1/14/2019 c11 RoseySparrow
Omg so much fluff! Love it.
Also, Plagg is a total butt, but we still love him.
7/7/2018 c11 Detective Garfield Mark Logan
I’m sorry to hear about your grandmother. You had every right to take a break from writing to pay your respects. I’m glad to see you’re back at it with this story. I can’t wait to see where we go from here. Keep up the good work :)
7/5/2018 c11 47marauderluverz
thanks for updating! so sorry for your loss.
6/29/2018 c11 DancingStars45
Oh no! I’m sorry to hear about your loss! It’s completely understandable you needed some time off! Not that I’m the type to get grumpy at a writer for any hiatus anyway.
You deserve a break to say goodbye properly so I hope you let yourself have that.
As for the chapter it was lovely and adorable and I can’t wait for more. Totally worth the wait.
6/19/2018 c10 DancingStars45
I'm delighted by this update!
6/19/2018 c5 1emjrabbitwolf
Well it would be his first conscious kiss... he’s been kissed at Chat during Dark Cupid, but totally doesn’t remember!
6/19/2018 c10 47marauderluverz
loved the update so freaking much! looking forward to the next chapter. Also hoping we'll get to see Adrien freaking out thinking it was all a dream. lol
6/5/2018 c9 Maddy Jackson
Finally. Everyone one loves kisses and FINALLY figuring everything out. But you don't suppose Alya could have been there to take pictures of her favorite couple of superheroes? Also, please keep on writing this. I mean, how will Gabriel Agreste react when he finds out that his son is dating LB? Other than that, this was FANtastic! Keep up the great work!

-Bug Out, Miraculous Fam!
6/5/2018 c9 Detective Garfield Mark Logan
I’m new to this fandom as well and I’ve only been following it for the past few weeks and I love it. Every few days I find more and more pieces of gems known as fanfics for this show. And this one is another gem for the collection. I really love this story. Keep up the good work :) this is why I still think that fanfiction writers ought to be on the writing staff for these types of shows :D
6/5/2018 c9 Detective Sora Skye
I am also new to this fandom but in the short time since I discovered this show, I can't enough of the Fanfiction that was sprung up in its wake. Everytime I start going thorugh the list of stories for these two, I keep coming across new stories that are absolute gems to read and yours is another one of those gems.

Excellent work so far on the story! :D
6/5/2018 c9 marauderluverz
loved the new chapter! that was excellent!
6/4/2018 c9 DancingStars45
I'm ecstatic what a perfect reveal!
6/4/2018 c9 2Cvelacast
*intern screaming* I DONT KNOW WHY I GET SO HYPED FOR FANFICS! This was awesome! Looking forward to moooooree
21 Page 1 2 Next »