for Explorers of Lost Memories

9/8/2018 c7 isan5420
Oh my gosh,Silver and Tails' interaction with Shadow makes me does he want?Is this going to introduce a new mystery dungeon,or maybe unearth something like Chimecho Assembly?I don't know what that trio is getting into,but I'm sure that it's going to be interesting!
That "certain piece of technology"will be perfect for a mystery dungeon (even if it is a Star Wars ripoff...).Just thought I'd point that out to help-even though this story is so good,you clearly don't need out!
8/15/2018 c7 Tolkam
Good to see you back. All in all good chapter, though I found myself thrown off by typos quite often.
8/15/2018 c7 20bajy
thank you!

Great job here!
sonic was pretty angry, but that is because he was worried about his friends
silver's past is still shrouded in darkness
all is forgiven
ooh I look forward to what the next chapter will bring from the seek peek of it
7/30/2018 c6 Chain Lynx
Great chapter. Hey, when are you gonna update Green in the Leaf Village? If you’re having trouble, it might be good to find someone to bounce ideas off of, like a coauthor. Not that you need one, but having a second opinion really helps. Can’t wait for the next chapter.
6/27/2018 c6 isan5420
Sorry about the horrible name, google job so far! Why don't you grab the Death Egg from Sonic Forces?I'm sure you can find a way to use it. Also:When Dusknoir leaves,can you use Silver and Tails for what he does?Then you could use the brothers' old home for you-know-when.I won't be offended if you don't use these suggestions! Stay calm and keep writing!
6/22/2018 c6 Tolkam
Nice chapter. I had a feeling you would choose Gardevoir from Team Charm when I mentioned the post game.
6/22/2018 c6 bajy
I'm not into pokemon anymore, and I'm not into mystic stuff and dragons
I don't mind komodo dragons because I know those are real but Actual dragons, no
but this chapter was great!
Excellent job here!
The creatures mention there... I am guessing it may be said to be extinct mobian species, hiding in the shadows to evade being spotted and hunted down, thats what I hope on my opinion
I am eagered to read the next chapter!
6/20/2018 c5 Tolkam
Mmm...Waterfall Cave. So much for Beach Cave and Drenched Bluff lol.
6/19/2018 c5 bajy
love it!
I'm curious as to why cheese doesn't want to leave silver, but i'll find out in the future chapters
looking forward to reading more soon!
6/19/2018 c5 brushstrokesapocalyptic
Hey, I just want to say that this is a SUPER cool fanfic! I've never seen this particular concept of adapting the PMD games to a completely different fandom like this before, and so far you're really managing to pull it off - while I don't totally remember all the finer details of those games, it doesn't matter in the slightest because the character's actions here make perfect sense and you're not afraid to stray just a little bit away from events in a way that makes it flow better as a fanfic, rather than how events are introduced in a game. This doesn't read as "Pokemon Mystery Dungeon But With Sonic Characters", this reads as "Sonic Characters Coincidentally Reenacting The Plot Of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon" and it's wonderful.

A small gripe I have is that you might want to consider reading over your work a little more before posting, or even get a beta reader? Just because there's a remarkable number of typos that seem like they could be caught with just a quick proofread or two. For example, in the fifth paragraph of this chapter, you misspell "chao" as "choa" twice. (And just as an additional little correction, it should be "chili dogs" not "chilly dogs" as to my knowledge Sonic's favourite food is in fact hot dogs with chili on them as a topping, not hot dogs that have been left in the fridge overnight.) Not that it particularly detracts from my enjoyment of the story! It's just a little distracting, and I feel like with that extra bit of polish this story could shine even more.

But disregarding the typos, I'm really digging the story so far! I'm super excited to see what happens next. I thought Silver and Cream's interactions were super cute, and Silver wanting to learn to cook to pay Sonic and Tails back is so nice. This is a great fanfic, and I can't wait to see more!
6/16/2018 c4 bajy
I love this chapter!
it was great!
love it!
Amy is a good friend to have... when she's not trying to get a date with sonic or trying to dye your hair color
yes! Cream and cheese come into the picture!
I can't wait until the next chapter, though again I'm glad I'm very patient despite my enthusiasm
6/15/2018 c4 Tolkam
Great new chapter. As for the character...how about Scizor? Remember Scizor, that strange explorer you rescue from Froslass in the post-game? He seemed like a wise fellow. He could fill the role...that is, if a male character can work.
6/13/2018 c3 Tolkam
...and the heroes have caught onto the dimensional scream.
6/13/2018 c3 bajy

love it!
Silver's ability has now caught the eye of our heroes
I become more and more excited as the story progresses
I very much look forward to reading more soon!
6/10/2018 c2 Tolkam
I am definitely enjoying the story. Had to dig up some PMD music to listen to while reading.
21 Page 1 2 Next »