for The Becoming of Lukas Gallagher

4/10 c1 mattdombast
That was awesome
2/1 c1 Iqra Mohammed
I am hoping that you will update this as it seems interesting.
10/7/2020 c1 Guest
Dude I would really appreciate it if you updated this stuff is seriously what would happen I love it please keep making more
9/13/2019 c1 NazgulBelserion
Why isn't this a thing this is glorious my fav show love how wizards are known in America haha it's great
6/12/2019 c1 PhillyFaze
Awesome fic love the humor
3/17/2019 c1 Wika0304
please update, it starts really interesting
9/15/2018 c1 AFanGirl
Omg this is new I LOVE IT
I didn't know there was shameless FANFICS
ALSO SCREW STEVE
8/19/2018 c1 DreiCipher
Please make more chapters! Plz!
6/3/2018 c1 29Sakura Lisel
Lucas should have decked Sirius when the git tried to hug him. So what if hes Lucas' 'godfather'? Hes STILL a STRANGER to Lucas, and he thinks that just because HE wants to hug Lucas that Lucas would WELCOME it from him? *lol*

Hey you didn't show Lucas' reaction to the attempt. You just said Sirius moved to hug him, and then... nothing before Lucas started talking about needing to go meet his friend to study. Did he dodge it before Sirius got in grabbing distance, block it, let Sirius do it before he realized what Sirius was up to before pushing the older man off of him, what? *lol*

Though I wonder what Dumbledore thinks he can do to force Lucas to go to Hogwarts as well as help THEM with THEIR Voldemort problem. Dumbledore said so himself. Lucas is a GRADUATE of ILVERNMORY school of magic. He ALREADY has a legal diploma in magic, so legally he DOESN'T have to go BACK TO magic school if he DOESN'T want to. Whats he going to do with TWO diplomas even if they could make him stay? With his graduation, along with his current age of 17 or 18 since its been 16 years since he was abandoned, he should be seen as a legalized ADULT wizard the second he hit 17, which is the legal adult age in the magical world. By their own laws they can't force him to do anything he doesn't want to since hes both a magic school graduate as well of legal adult age in their world. *lol* which he should point out immediately when they start talking about him coming back to England with them like he has no choice in the matter of going or not. *lol*
6/3/2018 c1 Jordansdevil