for The Silver Prince

5/20 c2 orionspaceastro
Amazing story ,so far i hope Harrry can save. Bran ,and protect lord Stark ,can hardly wait for the next chapters .
4/26 c2 R
So... you mean to tell us that Harry died young because his soul couldnt live without what amounts to a leech of foreign origin, so it destroyed itself?

:D

LOL.
3/25 c1 2Lordlexx
I think naming it Daemon was just asking for more problems... Cercei isn't that stupid.
2/10 c2 Guest
Please continue!
12/7/2019 c2 WillowingBranches
Please, please, let this story be grounded and balanced! No harems or gender bends or Harry-wank. Much appreciated if you do write this well. Otherwise, I might steal parts of this concept and make a proper ASOIAF fic out of it.
11/12/2019 c2 Guest
So the next update will be in August 2020?
10/18/2019 c2 3Valen Goncalvez
Very good chapter, i hope you update another soon!
9/19/2019 c2 3Eternity456
Interesting I wonder does he still have his magic? And it’s sad how he died and leaving behind his wife and newborn son. I’m looking forward to the next chapter I hope Harry or Daemon as he is known puts them in their place.
8/23/2019 c2 orionastro
very good story so far, I do wonder if Harry will heal Bran, or Save him from Falling, can hardly wait for the next chapters .
8/22/2019 c2 3Lostinfantry
This is a really unique start to the story! It's the first time I've seen Harry put in the position he's in. It's very unique..I hope that you continue this story. Great work!
8/20/2019 c2 Sageofchaos
hope to read more.
8/15/2019 c2 Eating Upside Down
There's simply not enough to judge this story. All we have here is an OC shoved into canon and a backstory that seems pretty irrelevant.
8/7/2019 c2 nobody
Might be nice to introduce some magic, maybe not the spell (he has no wand and that will be too op) but runes, potion, mind art, animagus,... There is also all the modern tech he give his allies .
8/5/2019 c2 Percy Jackson7
Wow Robert the king is a tool. To do that too your own son.
8/1/2019 c2 happybunny688
Love this concept! Can’t wait for the next ch!
108 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »