for Remember, remember

4/8 c1 3SkyChaser17
Is it weird that this story awaken me to beg Nasu make Taiga route? Knowing his track record, I'm sure there's some good pairing went overhead because doing justice to each character need arduous amount of effort.

Nevertheless, hot. That's it. HOT.

Nail the characterization and yes i admit I read this with straight face in public.
3/24 c1 kajpyro15
Please make a part two to this. This is absolutely amazing
8/25/2020 c1 Diamond of soul
This is fantastic story
3/6/2020 c1 Roeq
jajajajaj, sinceramente. Cuando encontré tu primera historia no me gustó mucho, luego, el destino ( ) conspiró para que encontrara otra y ha sido de lo mejor que he leído de fates fanfics. Me encantan historias así, donde no te detienes a explicar el universo hipotético sino que tienes una idea, un tema general muy simple, y lo explotas en una historia bella y sin complicaciones, o una trama nefasta con un final agrio. Amo los aportes cortos que hiciste como Avalon: First Order, singularity E (False) y, obviamente, esta. me gustó hasta cierto punto MotM, siento que no iba a ningún lado después de mucho leer;algo repetitivo y falta de acontecimientos importantes de forma que solo esperabas una cosa y se hacia infinito que la historia llegara a ello. La abandoné, pero es mi opinión. Espero con paciencia otras historias similares a las anteriores dichas.

nota: En español porque en ingles no me expreso de forma satisfactoria.
3/1/2019 c1 Guest
FUCKING AMASING! also i love this pairing taigaxany(good enough)Shirou!
1/19/2019 c1 skrapsynneh
This was sweet, funny, and well done. Looking forwards to the marriage.
12/23/2018 c1 2shelwyn
I'm so happy lmao. This is basically exactly what I was looking for I'm So happy reading this LOL

Damn I want to add this to my favorites but it's basically a lemon fic ahaah... ahhh I'll do it! If anyone calls me out on it well.. fk ahh in gonna do it lmao...

Hey I really enjoyed Taiga being happy lmao.
11/17/2018 c1 PasiveNox
hahahahahah nice
10/7/2018 c1 Hashirama 1710
I would really like to see a sequel for this
7/30/2018 c1 1I'm a Nobody. Who Are You
I was literally talking about how Archer and Taiga getting together would've been perfect the other day.

And then I find this.
Thank you so much for writing this.
7/22/2018 c1 ObscureAbsurdity
o.o
7/7/2018 c1 Shoytahn
Nice to see a happy end for Archer and Taiga.
7/4/2018 c1 16BukkakeNoJutsu
I’ll ship the fuck outta this
7/3/2018 c1 CatScratcher
Archers are not for lewding
7/1/2018 c1 justafan
Yesss Taiga best girl with ilya would gladly throw saber rin and sakura under a bus for them not enough fics of this pairing seriously hope you make more of this and a wedding for them would be perfect.
34 Page 1 .. Last Next »