for Thou Art the Man!

10/9/2020 c1 5PadrePedro
I guess the pen was wielded by the most perfect of all servants - George!
6/28/2018 c1 2Just Hedera
I was really glad to see another Poe-inspired Merlin fic. You always do a great job capturing his style and blending it with Merlin characters and plots.
6/25/2018 c1 3ArthurianScribe
yes! I knew it was George the minute he mentioned serving with the wineskins but I'm glad I was right. the beginning did make me briefly consider Geoffrey of Monmouth though
6/22/2018 c1 laylandannaleo15
George is the narrator!
6/6/2018 c1 10MusicalsandMordred
It wasn’t until he was detailing how he found Cedric out that it was in fact the clever George. I thought it might have been Leon for a while but then it was a servant so I was stumped for a while
6/5/2018 c1 6karameiwaku
Very well written. I must confess my suspicions began upon the presentation of virtual cookies. Merlin, not being given much to the trope of cast of many characters, does not provide very many alternate candidates.
6/5/2018 c1 mersan123
It could be no other than George of course. Cunning little blighter!
Great tale. Many thanks.
6/5/2018 c1 2Signal27
I suspected by the third paragraph, and was certain by the end of the forth, that the writer was...
George.
6/5/2018 c1 AMJJ
This is really good. It actually does sound just like Poe's style. I suspected the narrator was George with the line: "I remained behind to follow orders and to serve refreshments".
6/5/2018 c1 Stefnato