for Gather Ye Rosebuds While Ye May

2/15 c3 Guest
*poke* *poke* *poke* you still alive?
6/18/2020 c3 Guest
Great story, I hope you will countine it.
5/10/2020 c3 Bones
He's dead Jim.
1/11/2020 c3 Nanaya-Tohno Shiki
Don't drop it, please! When other authors writing about Saber-SI (or Lancer in some stories) you're using Assasin class. And I like when your MC have some issues with his new nature - you can't be the same person after you suddenly transform into something superior than average human being. And your psyche risking to be rewritten by Counter Guardian Kiritsugu's mentality... I hope to see new chapters after that "long vacation" of yours.
10/30/2019 c1 ChaoticInfluence
below is hypocrite
9/10/2019 c1 Stranger
If you know a cliché is bad then don't use it. The otaku gains cosplay costume in particular is fucking awful and the title baited me into thinking this was going to involve actually interesting characters instead of a self-insert. The narration is really annoying and the tone made me think of a smug fedora tipper as the lead character instead of whatever you were aiming for.

Just terrible.
6/27/2019 c3 4Ikousetsu
:o just found this story and I have to say I am interested in seeing more of it :)
5/14/2019 c3 2YamiDangan395
I rather like this. Different from the standard, 'Oh hey, I'm here to kick ass and join Team RWBY as the fifth member lol'

I haven't really seen a lot of fanfics where Weiss's mother was put into the spotlight. Usually, she's either dead or just never around.

Hopefully, you update soon. I'm excited for the conclusion of the fight.
3/19/2019 c3 Gawain-Knight of the Sun
Can’t wait till chronos Rose makes an appearance
3/18/2019 c3 Lovnag
So great.
12/9/2018 c1 fanreader18
...unless the consequences result in death and misery for the important people, I couldn't give less of a damn about the death of Jacques Schnee. The bastard had it coming.
12/9/2018 c2 fanreader18
12/9/2018 c1 fanreader18
10/26/2018 c2 LordofBones
I'll never understand the Whitely bashing. He's the one character with the most to be bitter about, from the drunkard mother to the sisters who abandoned him. Of course he'd be close to Jacques; how else was he going to survive but to suck up to his father? He's not a combatant, and on the whole the worst you could say is that he sat back, relaxed, and let Weiss screw herself over.
10/23/2018 c3 The Harrinator
I notice you said that there were "perks to becoming a counter guardian". Was this just referring to his assuming Kiritsugu's body, or did he actually inherit the contract with Alaya?
95 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »