for Unforeseen

7/16/2018 c6 10Pauline Dorchester
She seems to have no notion of her effect on him!
I enjoyed reading this very much. Keep up the great work!
7/13/2018 c6 flutterbye52000
I'm enjoying this a lot. What a story, what a skill you have. It's an amazing tale woven around our favourite policeman; can't get enough of him. Hope he's in for a wonderful romance. I know we are ;)
7/13/2018 c6 182spottedhorse
These two are drawing together like magnets, each filling a need in the other, whether either wants to see it or not. Looking forward to more.
7/12/2018 c6 5eyesforfiction
Regardless of whether she's falling for him...methinks he's fallen hard for her!
She has shared so much with him, maybe not always what she intends, but he is taking it all in. I wonder how long it will be before he tells her about his past and if there's a woman in his life that 'loves him in that way'. Come on Foyle, tell her. You know you should. Paige can wait just a bit longer, he's not going anywhere.
7/11/2018 c5 10Pauline Dorchester
*Very* exciting chapter, the flashbacks are terrific, and I'm enjoying all of the historical information in the notes.
7/7/2018 c5 pboom
Enjoying this story hope to be able to read more soon. Foyle's visit to the United States is so free of Cannon restrictions lots can be done with it.
7/7/2018 c4 pboom
What an interesting unexpectant way for Foyle to spend the night in the room of a young beautiful lady. But so in keeping with his character.
I am very much enjoying this rewrite.
7/7/2018 c5 5eyesforfiction
What a difficult thing for her to tell him and, equally, for Foyle to hear. Often it's in the re-telling that old pain is brought to the fore.
Foyle's restraint was monumental but I didn't expect anything less. All of this tension and angst and pain and...oh and the restraint. All bubbling away nicely at the back of the stove. Well done.
6/29/2018 c4 eyesforfiction
Oh Wow. What a pickle he's in. He's trying to find out about her, trying open her up (so to speak) but she seems intent on giving him much more than he bargains for with a vision of her sheer as silk nightwear.

I like the way you're slowly weaving in her history and building up her character as we go. Nice touch.

Foyle would be used to women (like Sam) having a bit of gumption about them but even he must have been scared when she confronted that navy fellow. A narrow escape to be sure and now she thinks that he's annoyed with her. And he's more confused than ever! Well done. Please continue.
6/29/2018 c4 wheelygirl
I am really enjoying your revamp - went back and looked the original and prefer this! Your exploring of their characters and their reactions to each other rings true and I really want to see where they end up - rather where you lead them. More please!
6/24/2018 c3 pboom
Love the character development taking place with Rachel. Just the type of character Foyle can't resist helping. Very much looking forward to more chapters.
6/23/2018 c3 10Pauline Dorchester
I greatly admire how you've handled the transition from the dream sequence back to reality. Also, thank you for explaining Dubose Heyward's name!
6/22/2018 c3 flutterbye52000
I love your stories, and this one is fantastic! So well-written and filled with anticipation. I can see by the reviews that your fan club is growing. Wonderful!
6/21/2018 c3 5eyesforfiction
Poor Foyle. Considering how he obviously feels about her, the telephone conversation that he heard and how embarrassed she was to be caught by the fireman must have really pulled at his heart. Will he save her from himself? That might be harder than he thinks now that he's about to sit with her while she sleeps. Oh I desperately need to read the next chapter. A lovely story. Thank you.
6/14/2018 c2 10Pauline Dorchester
Oh, the plot thickens - she's going to work for Howard Paige! Will he be a character in this, I wonder?

My, but Rachel *is* clumsy, isn't she? Makes me look like grace personified! And I'm intrigued by her reticence, which so closely matches Foyle's.
21 Page 1 2 Next »