for Most Likely to Succeed

1/7 c11 21KNDnumber170
Yay you're back! I'm hoping for a good 2022 too! Happy New Year!
10/6/2021 c10 7NatalieO01
I'm a little late on reviewing, but I'm so happy you're back! I also totally get being thrown off because of the pandemic lol. Once again, great chapter, and I can't wait until the next one!
8/28/2021 c10 mahamedmatan2
amazing, need update!
7/22/2021 c10 21KNDnumber170
You're back! Everyone kinda disappeared with Covid lol I've got half a chapter written for Innocence Of A Child I hope will be out soon.

Great writing as usual!
2/16/2021 c1 Guest
Nigel and Lizzie back together - No thank you.
9/16/2019 c9 7NatalieO01
I have missed your writing so much! And I totally get losing inspiration for a fic, I've had zero to little inspiration since June. I loved this chapter, and can't wait to see what you come up with next!
9/9/2019 c9 1486x60
Wow, I'm so glad that you're back! My FannyxPatton heart is dying a little because of the end, that was harsh, man. Tommy is also a total dick(which I can see happening), yet it sucks because he was one of my favorites! Loving that RachelxHoagie friendship there though, super cute. I can't wait for the next chapter!
9/9/2019 c9 9honeybutter
I'm so happy you updated! I know it can be hard when you lose inspiration, but your chapters are always engaging. This time's no different. Good work :)
5/8/2019 c8 honeybutter
I'm excited for the next chapter! I love how all the character's interact with each other.
3/27/2019 c8 7NatalieO01
Aww, that Kuki and Wally scene was adorable! And I am so like Kuki, anytime a guy makes a crude joke, I end up giggling. Anyways, great chapter, and I can't wait to see what's next!
3/26/2019 c8 1486x60
Dang, Abby's already in love! Her friends are basically mine tho whenever I have a crush, stating the negatives about him rather than supporting me XP I love the slight crush Kuki's just developed on Wally, real damn cute.
2/5/2019 c7 7NatalieO01
Awesome chapter! Still funny that Fanny and Patton are still friends with benefits. And yay, Nigel and Lizzie are fighting! Can't wait for the next chapter!
2/5/2019 c7 6yakazaki
Fanny is such a freak! XD, As well as why the flying fudge Rachel was kissing that cheater! And Fanny gets spoiled Jesus! And I really want to know the actual explanation of why Fanny hates Rachel (sorry if I sound picky). It's perfectly fine that it's short, I understand. I have a bunch of long tests I have to do...
2/4/2019 c7 1486x60
Wow, more drama! The fact that Fanny keeps going back to Patton is lowkey hilarious. I feel sorry for Joey tho, Wally needs to calm down. Can't wait for the next update!
1/8/2019 c1 6yakazaki
Rachel is mood, hating almost on any one. I feel bad for her, she always get caught in something. I hope her and Fanny could get along!
32 Page 1 .. Last Next »