for Most Likely to Succeed

1/3/2019 c6 7NatalieO01
I honestly feel Rachel at times, since majority of my friends are either in college, or away for a while. This chapter was sooo relatable, because I'm ready for high school to fucking end so I can go on with my life. This chapter was awesome, as we're the others, and I can't wait for you to update again!
1/2/2019 c6 Tales of the kyuubi
The story so far is great. Usually not one for teen drama , but this is actually pretty 't wait to see where it goes from here.
12/30/2018 c6 1486x60
I agree with all of them at the end, everything fucking sucks! I'm really loving this story so far, and the fact that they still feel so connected with one another.
12/21/2018 c5 86x60
WOWOWOW! This was amazing and I can't wait for you to update! Btw Hoagie was so cuteee in this chapter over Abby!
12/4/2018 c5 9honeybutter
Wow, I'm so glad you updated! I think the story's progressing nicely and can't wait to see where you go with it
12/2/2018 c5 7NatalieO01
Oh my god, I love the crush Hoagie has on Abby! It's so cute! And I also love the Patton and Fanny hate sex stuff, I love that shit! Please continue with the is story, I love it so much! Also, thanks for the reviews on my stories, they're so encouraging and awesome!
9/26/2018 c4 NatalieO01
Love the Abby/Hoagie flirtation! Can't wait for another chapter!
7/19/2018 c3 1BeckyWinterKND
Omg it’s such a nice story! Keep going!
7/13/2018 c3 9honeybutter
Yes, another chapter! I think I see some foreshadowing for Abby’s love life lol. So excited
7/3/2018 c2 honeybutter
Yay an update! I'm really enjoying the story so far and I like your interpretations of everyone's "teenaged" self.
7/2/2018 c2 7NatalieO01
This story is actually like high school, considering it's about horny teenagers, which makes it AMAZING!
Can't wait to read more! (Also thanks for your review on my story, it meant a lot!)
7/2/2018 c2 Guest
Ooh, glad I found this fic. Like all the different points of view and a good pace. Can’t wait for the next chapter!
6/30/2018 c2 182-feathers-and-a-stone
Yay I loved the new chapter I was excited to see it out. Keep it up!
6/26/2018 c1 2101olive4u
This is great! Really hope you update soon
6/8/2018 c1 182-feathers-and-a-stone
Love it! Can't wait for the next chapter
32 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »