FanFiction.Net
for Mistakes

1/27/2021 c18 Copperreign12
Holy crap, that is hot and steamy! I’m melting! Wow!
1/27/2021 c15 Copperreign12
Damn good story! Freaking loved it! Totally hot!
10/12/2020 c18 24Generala
o.O Hahaha this was surprise.
Congrats on your baby!
10/12/2020 c18 MatchaTeaPot
congratulations on the baby! thank you for sharing this story, i enjoyed it a lot. im in college, and im always so stressed, this made me smile today. thank youuu
10/12/2020 c18 valerioux
Congrats on the baby and stay safe in this crazy world. Nice ch
10/12/2020 c18 Lucy H Lover
Let me say first, congrats on the baby! Now about the one shot, this was hot! I always love Nalu smut!
5/1/2019 c14 4MorriganFae
OMG, I’m such a dope! I had read your fantastic one-shots ages ago but like a total idiot, hadn’t put you on my favourites list. You’re there now, please forgive me.

As for the Mira and Laxus chapter. Dream is an apt name for you, because that was incredible! So sexy and hot. I love a dominant dragon slayer and boy, did you deliver!

Natsu’s quip at the end, asking Lucy why *they* also can’t have sex on Makarov’s desk was perfect!

You’re awesome and amazing! Thank you so much for writing this!
4/13/2019 c17 Guest
Oh!...
Man this sounds like it could be a longer series by its own.
4/1/2019 c17 Vanilla Wish
I wish there was more to this one.
2/26/2019 c16 24Generala
Man...I wasn't expecting this. Very sad indeed. Honestly it took me by surprise, until now everything was kind of sexy. This breaks that. Pretty angst all of this.. really.
2/25/2019 c16 zahad dragneel
Good job, if you can make some angst, maybe you can make natsu the one suffering. Something that have sad ending. Keep fighting! I will look forward
2/25/2019 c15 Vanilla Wish
Really sexy; the rough sex to begin with and then it tapered off into gentle sweetness.
2/25/2019 c15 Generala
I like that it may begin with this rough wild sex and it finish with cuddles and kisses and hugs. Cute and sexy.
2/25/2019 c14 Generala
Mira and Laxus kid's could conquer the world, loved Natsu's reaction.
1/29/2019 c14 Vanilla Wish
Mmmmm, so hot.

The end was so funny. Mira getting all excited over finding out about NaLu and Laxus being tickled by it.
28 Page 1 2 Next »