for RWBY in a state of Decay

4/16/2020 c13 LocalDuskShill
This story in my opinion is one of your greatest works, along with ROSG. I absolutely love the music choices you did within the chapters of this story. Plot was fairly decent and with one moment that I actually started to tear up, good job on that by the way.

The characters themselves were written pretty well, especially the State of Decay characters including Lily, AKA best character, don't me. The writing was pretty good, although with Typos, was still great.

Overall, I rate this story a 8/10.

Also, as my name says, I am a shill for the game Dusk so... Buy Dusk either on GOG or steam.
8/3/2019 c1 1Rayvaul904
I'm guessing this is a RWBY x State of Decay crossover.
11/3/2018 c12 42Gundam-Knight-Chris
I've gotta say, that was possibly the best backstory on Aaron's experience with the zombie apocalypse than I've ever read in my life.
9/21/2018 c10 Unzealots
Lol love that red vs blue reference. Please don't make them die in a cameo... well maybe church... but still.
8/31/2018 c9 Gundam-Knight-Chris
Winter clothing, eh?
8/11/2018 c4 Guest
In chapter 4 why is Phrrya bitten they have aura or the protection that they have naturally have.
8/10/2018 c7 Gundam-Knight-Chris
Nice. Thanks for the inclusion. I wonder which brother will be shown first?
8/7/2018 c6 Unzealots
Oh no my Oc llyod is on the hit list... and you my friend predicted his encounter kelly. Well mind as well tell you. Both him and kelly had some history together and no it's not something bad more like they both have something in common but in different perspective. Something that they both knew if one where to stray away the other will bring thwm back. You can say their best friends when their in the military camp at one time, but where assign to different positions after kelly was given special training level for a different task force. Out of all the characters Kelly knew more about Llyod than other characters. Hopefully this idea might help you out. As my secound OC i wish i fu cken saved that Bio in a back up file.. now i have tp start from scratch and it's very hard to remeber her bio but her story will come into play with kelly and his commqnding officer. So hold on a bit longer as i want this to be perfect. Also i already decided her fate as she will litterally will do something intresting once she comes into play, so for now please hold on a bit.

P.S. Did you play fornite season 5 battle pass.
Their was a skin that looks like kelly from state of decay and it makes me feel like im playing both gamwa at the same time.
8/4/2018 c5 T.O.G
Why just why did you get rid of velvet?! Broke my heart man.
6/26/2018 c3 Unzealots
Hehehe sorry about that. I knew i for forgetting something buttks for outlook in the story. Anyways the other OC I manage to find a spot for her only this time the story is bit change but still follows the same path.
6/18/2018 c2 2buzzsaw935
interesting, i'll keep this on my rader.
6/13/2018 c2 Unzealots
I would like to add my Oc if you don't what happen to the left for dead story?
6/6/2018 c1 Ronmr
A bit of grammar mistakes. But it is very good none the less.