for Origin

9/10/2018 c1 Rachel E. Ory
Yes yes, please I like it all of it I would like to find out more of QusiModo from the Movie his my! Favorite charcter.
6/11/2018 c1 Guest
Yes! Finally some Clopin and Quasi time! Great job! Yes!
6/11/2018 c1 69GusCGC
So wonderful! Thank u so much! Hoping to read more from you!
6/9/2018 c1 12Nightmare1
Reading this, I liked the idea and the character interactions a lot. The writing, though, while overall good, I found to be a bit clunky and repetitive at times, particularly when some characters were speaking. This particular one admittedly falls under personal preference, but the puppet show came off as, "I saw the movie and already know this," and would have preferred Quasimodo noticing Notre Dame, getting curious enough to join the children, and then a quick notation along the lines of, "As he watched, he realized it was the events of a few days ago, when he saved Esmeralda," and then maybe a few specific details, like Clopin's creative liberties.

With that out of the way, though, I really liked a lot of the care and detail that went in, like the smaller acknowledgments of Quasimodo's prior experiences in the Court of Miracles compared to now, how some events kind of became inside jokes, as mentioned before, character interactions, and with some personal nitpicks aside, how everyone seemed to be pretty much in-character.

It also seems we both took a different approach to the idea of Quasimodo finding out about his mother, which is what drew me to this story to begin with. I like seeing different ways of tackling the same idea, and you did really well with it.
6/8/2018 c1 21kamikaze-djali
Very descriptive, beautiful language. That you've pulled Florica's name from the stage musical is a nice tough. I was confused how Clopin could know exactly what happened to Florica and baby Quasi until you mentioned that soldier that witnessed the events. Lovely story, beautiful setting. :)

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service