for Damned

6/7/2018 c1 2Siobhan Whitlock
ugh, that harlot gives me the creeps! *shudders in repulsion* And you have him deeply entrenched... Ugh *goes to call Peter*
6/7/2018 c1 Green Eyed Lana Lee
At least Maria's happy. (Hopefully, it won't be for long.)

He's a damn good General and an incredible fighter and it's all he really knows of vampire life! None of the Cullen's really believed in him, even Carlisle. If Alice had truly been his mate, he could have never left nor would she have let him. I'm so sad for him.

Your writing was primo!
6/7/2018 c1 TiffaniW
You just love rattling my chains woman! Xo
6/7/2018 c1 M4T
I sense some sort of pride mixed in with Maria's sense of possessiveness. I like how we saw the mighty warrior through her eyes. You set the stage so well, and I can almost feel I am there while I'm reading.. Looking forward to the next chapter
6/7/2018 c1 10GaijinVamp
How sad for Jasper. Maria is very poetic. What a surprise! I'll have to read Reemergence.
6/7/2018 c1 Tommy14
Poor Jasper...hurts that he thinks that is all he is. Looking forward to reading more.
6/7/2018 c1 8BeautifulScarsOnCriticalVeins
Woman! I love it! Can't wait ti see where you go with him. I love Dark Jasper!
Much love.
BeautifulScars
6/7/2018 c1 mickkila
Love it
6/7/2018 c1 Moondancer1818
I cannot help but think this is connected to your present on-going Jasper story with Jason and Bella. I feel so sick at heart for Jasper. Cannot wait to read more of your stories.
6/7/2018 c1 c.karen09
I can imagine Jasper going back, thinking he was the devil, but I can also imagine he would come to his senses pretty quickly. His eyes are black because he hasn’t fed. Looking forward to seeing where you take this. Thank you!
6/7/2018 c1 1catgrl
Good update.. Hopefully Jasper doesn’t stay to long...
6/7/2018 c1 dixiechickie
I can't believe you would have Jasper back with that she-devil! OK, yes I can. You shit-stirrer you. No matter, you have a wonderful way with words. Thanks for indulging us...
6/7/2018 c1 princessnerra
Nooo! Jasper you have to get out!
6/7/2018 c1 31pegasus5406
It's so sad really...Jasper is so more than that...great update hon. I love it...thanks, huggs. Peggy
6/7/2018 c1 Ashmerlin
Damn I love your writing. Even when I don't like what your characters are doing I love the way you write it.

XoxoxoX