FanFiction.Net
for From the beginning

5/30/2019 c28 9Sondrasr
Great chapter. Can't wait to read more. I did not expect Emily to let Chris go. I wonder what she has up her sleeve.
5/29/2019 c28 202Daisyangel
What an action-packed chapter.
5/28/2019 c28 4YaleAceBella12
5/18/2019 c27 Droolia
Great story! I'm really enjoying it.
1/19/2019 c27 Nancy
They get the house; they get the house! GREAT! Sarah - what a sad situation: so it seems that mothers with the name of Emily are domineering and nasty people. Anyway, Emily put on quite a show. Wonder what it was that Brian talked with Sarah about(?). Wonderful hearted Mia. Sarah will have good friends and a job in Stars Hollow. So happy for Luke and Lorelai. Thanks. More soon please.
1/19/2019 c27 9Sondrasr
So glad they got the bank to agree to the house. It means do much to luke. Weird but sweet coincidence that "if your pregnant you get married" came from another Hartford family. So glad to see Lorelai bring able to help Sarah. I hope she has a great life in stars hollow. Can't wait to read more.
1/19/2019 c27 4YaleAceBella12
1/8/2019 c26 Nancy
A good Christmas, even the elder Gilmores were okay. (Interesting sounding game) But then, the flunked out of college guy with deep pockets just "happens" to drop by for some "fun" for old times sake? Yeah. Right. Christopher the slime is such a slime. Hope Luke quickly resolves his hurt - he knows that Lorelai is it for him and that he is it for her. Insecurity, and no deep money pockets tend to make one a little bit off kilter sometimes. Hope that they are able to swing Luke's childhood home. And, please. no more Christopher the slime. I like happy and loving, not stupid and shameful. Thanks so much.
1/10/2019 c26 YaleAceBella12
1/10/2019 c26 202Daisyangel
What a crazy chapter.
1/9/2019 c26 9Sondrasr
Chris has a way of trying to always screw everything up. So glad that Luke and Lorelai were able to talk about it and hopefully have it all resolved. So cute that the baby was hiding his kicks from Luke. Great writing. I wonder what will happen when Emily finds out about her part in Chris showing up.
1/8/2019 c26 grace1600
grrr... christopher needs to die! or be committed to jail for narcissistic privileged white frat boys...
1/8/2019 c26 Paola1991
Very mature luke. Violence isnt the answer for anybody. Does he realize chris could have him arrested? On another note, chris was a total creeper! He saw she was pregnant and still tried kissing her? Gross! Christmas sounds great though! I have an idea. We didnt hear much from francine on the show but she seemed ok. Straub was the jerk. So maybe she could maybe want to get to know rory? Nobodys ever done that before and i always had some interest in her. And her and emily are friends. I dont know. Just an idea.
1/3/2019 c25 Nancy
I so enjoy their everyday family happenings. It is all so realistic and so happy. And, yep, the two three-year old's are SMART. So much fun to read. Thanks so much. And, more soon please.
1/1/2019 c24 Nancy
Too bad that Luke was having a little hissy, seems that he really didn't want to go to the double date for Sookie's sake. But leaving the children with loving grandparents is not a bad thing. He overreacted a bit and then made Lorelai feel really bad about it. The kids need to get used to being with others a little bit - I am not meaning being abandoned, I am meaning to begin to assimilate with a few more people gradually. It is all good. And, I am sure that it made inroads with Emily and Richard and it helped out Sookie. (Eric seems pretty nice.) Thanks. More soon please.
156 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »