for Haru Orihara

5/12 c2 10Dark-Prince-of-Clowns
Note to self: Proofread your bloody fic BEFORE posting it!
5/5 c1 NazgulBelserion
I'm cool with it as long as you don't make Haru slash also I'm cool with IzaShi don't make Haru gay though it's always same if one person is gay then author makes every person gay also shits annoying always
2/16 c6 Krystian Garlicki
Epic. Simply ingenious.
2/15 c6 kurokitsune666
I loved this chapter and I can't wait to read the next one!
2/14 c6 Guest
love it
2/14 c4 Krystian Garlicki
cool stories ... just a pity there are no further chapters. then I am waiting for more (all stories, because I HAVE ALREADY read. you have interesting ideas. Now I imagine how Izaya would react if his son was kidnapped by an old drops)
1/29 c5 Krystian Garlicki
7/29/2019 c5 01chupacabra
Harry is a Shizaya shipper! Ha!
Omg it's 3 in the morning and I have to get up in like 2 hours. XD gods d-mn it my poor sleep schedule doesn't exist anymore.
6/15/2019 c5 4Tried Hemlock Once
I like it so far and hope you keep it up! I'm fanily curious how Haru will grow up and if he'll enter the magical world
4/8/2019 c5 AmatsuKitsune
Haru: "... All according to keikaku" / Sorry, I couldn't help it *snickers*

Your fic is awesome! Hopefully you don't abandon it, this section doesn't get much love OTL
12/25/2018 c1 Guest
My I request no pairings of Haru with Voldemort/Tom, Severus, Draco, Ron, Hermione, Ginny, or Malfoy Sr., Ect.?

If you HAVE to give Haru a pairing then I would say either Fred AND George Weasely, or Luna? Plus these three would willingly follow Haru back to Japan after graduation.

Doesn't Japanese Magical Education start at like 7 and does both magical and Mundane? Then instead of going to Hogwarts for the full 7 he's 'forced' to transfer at 11 but is placed/tested into either 3rd or 4th year? At the insistence of Izaya, Shizou, and the very irrate Japanese magical government of course.
12/25/2018 c5 Guest
I LOVE THIS! You are amazing!

I also got to thinking about something. So when Shizou was younger he kept giving to his anger, over-reaching his 'human' body, breaking his bones, coming back stronger, and has animalistic tendances... What if he's got some type for inherited creature genes from his past by the family squibbed out which is way his parents didn't remember? So he would be a 'type' of hedge-wizard that was never contacted bc all his magic is internal? There could be different types of 'were's then just wolves not to mention Japan has many other types of creatures!

Not saying you should go in that directions unless if you wanted to I just thought it would make sense.
12/25/2018 c5 4BloodRedJay
Yay! An update! It’s like a Christmas present all on its own.

And, uh, I love this and all, but ya might wanna up the rating to M with this recent chapter. Just sayin’.

Looking forward to the next update!
12/24/2018 c5 1The Kid Forgotten by God
cute and sneaky little Haru. hope you have a happy christmas and I look forward to the next wonderful update.
10/11/2018 c4 Fav.ColorIsBlue
Please, continue this story! I love the idea of Izaya corrupting Harry’s mind. I’ve never seen it done before and I’d love to see how Harry’s presence and accidental magic effects the world of Durarara.
34 Page 1 .. Last Next »