FanFiction.Net
for The Grave Task

10/12/2023 c1 SomeGuyFawkes
Interesting idea and scene. And best as a one-shot; so good length too.
10/12/2023 c1 Emdee
Kudos.

Excellent character development, without dropping into overwrought hyperbole. It made me _feel_.
9/6/2023 c1 paulieandgilbert
Wow!... I'm impressed
7/11/2023 c1 likely6
this was a good fic, made me tear up a bit
6/22/2023 c1 121Kimberly T
thank you for writing this.
1/23/2023 c1 guest
Extraordinarily moving; high kudos.

I admire your Viktor. Like Snape, he shows only his surface to outsiders but has much beneath.
9/20/2022 c1 16waterfallsilverberry
A very powerful and poignant one-shot! An excellent job and looking forward to more works from you!
11/17/2021 c1 Jemma Blackwell
wow, intense, and very glad that Victor knows his dragons.
6/23/2021 c1 pbutterfly
Why am I crying over this?! So beautiful
5/7/2021 c1 32Jake Crepeau
Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful.
2/7/2021 c1 3Ferm
Hooooly fucking shit this was good. He took everything from her, and he knew giving back the bodies wasn't enough. Nothing could be. This was not an acceptance of apology, but just an understanding, that he knew what he had done wrong, and so she wouldn't kill him for it
8/29/2020 c1 hgelman
That was so wonderful and touching. Thank you.
8/24/2020 c1 Guest
My heart hurts.

Another reminder of how dark the books actually are if you take a moment to think about it. I often wish I had been a child when the books came out so that I would’ve been able to enjoy them with a child’s innocence. Instead I found myself cringing at the ease in which child abuse, bullying and life in all it’s forms was carelessly dealt with. No one will ever convince me that Dumbledore did anything other than raise the Hogwarts student to be martyrs to either side. Dumbledore’s Army really was just that.

Excellent story.
5/10/2020 c1 Hetc
Very poignant.
3/30/2020 c1 Joe Oudeis
I don't have to say anything that others haven't before me. It is a sad tale of a moment never told in canon but which fits perfectly. I just wondered how you got the idea for this one because it is original.
39 Page 1 .. Last Next »