for As The Years Go By

8/1/2019 c17 Luna del Desierto
Keep up the good work!
7/28/2019 c14 53Lion01
Good to see you again. It was a nice chapter, even though a bit dark (but we need dark things). Thanks for sharing!
7/28/2019 c14 Luna del Desierto
Thanks for sharing!
2/20/2019 c13 Je yurigirl
Amando, ansiosa por novos capĂ­tulos :)
1/26/2019 c13 Lion01
Hi! Ah, so something dramatic happened... Well, I guess Korra isn't going to feel better, mentally speaking. And Asami... it's going to be hard for the two of them, but I can't wait to see the next chapters! You make it a really interesting story. Continue like that! See you!
1/24/2019 c13 Luna del Desierto
Can't wait for the next chapter.
1/11/2019 c12 Luna del Desierto
Can't wait for the next chapter!
1/10/2019 c12 Lion01
Hey! Don't worry for being a little late xD You published lots of chapters lately ;) So, thank you for all of that! So, they stop aging... interesting. (I'd like that too xDD) It was a really good chapter! I thought it was interesting to see their different points of view! See you next chapter!
11/29/2018 c11 Lion01
Oh, come on Korra! You do have a problem with love! x) Well, some people are that way. Keep going ;)
11/28/2018 c11 Luna del Desierto
Keep up the good work!
11/18/2018 c10 Grandma Foam
That's a great story and I'm glad you're writing and updating still! keep it up
11/16/2018 c10 Lion01
Hi! Good to see you again! I wanted to post the review sooner, sorry. Anyway, looks like Asami is starting to get obsessed by Korra x) I like the idea of the movie! Good story, as ever. I hope to see you soon!
11/15/2018 c10 Luna del Desierto
Wonderful.
11/7/2018 c9 14Lagar
Wow, what a nice FF, cant wait to read the pt2 and longing for some soft Korrasami.

11/7/2018 c9 53Lion01
Hi! So, you're back soon! Good chapter again! Thanks for continuing this story. So, yeah, going in this park was not a good idea after all x)
37 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »