FanFiction.Net
for The Fire Saviour (OUAT style Ninjago)

10/6/2019 c18 21Spottedfrost7
hope to see you return in the future! this was an interesting story!
10/5/2019 c18 52RPM Shadow
Aw! We'll I know how the lack of lost interest feels. Good luck! And I hope to see you in the future! :)
7/6/2019 c17 RPM Shadow
So awesome! I always loved Pythor. I think he's my favorite bad guy in the Ninjago series
3/31/2019 c16 Guest
Omg Jay I feel so bad
2/22/2019 c16 RPM Shadow
WOW! Cole is so red hot angry! Of course I would be to. I hope Kai gets to see Skylor before the curse hits!
1/27/2019 c15 Guest
Oh, snap! Nice nod to seasons 8&9 there. Have you see ep 95&96? They are out on YouTube. They’re amazing! Keep up this story. I can’t wait for the next chapter!

Keep writing~
Guest
1/27/2019 c15 RPM Shadow
So far about season 10, I love it! I'm scared for Cole in season 10. I don't live in Australia, I found the episode on YouTube. I'm thinking season 10 has to be the last season. Right?
1/27/2019 c15 RPM Shadow
Oh wow! Worth the wait! So Cole and Kai are Oni now? So cool!
12/16/2018 c14 Guest
I love this story soooooo much! I like how everyone is slowly remembering the truth. I also love Mystake, even before we knew she was an oni. Keep up your incredible work,
~Guest
12/16/2018 c14 RPM Shadow
Gotta know what happens! Please update soon!
11/18/2018 c13 Guest
Yes! I love Jay in this story. I think he is now my favorite ninja! I cannot wait for the next chapter! You rock my friend! Keep it up!

Keep Creating,
~Guest
11/10/2018 c12 Guest
Oh yes! Jay being a sassy boy is life! Please keep working on this story. I love it!
Keep writing,
Guest
11/5/2018 c12 7CHEESEPUFF fg
Inaccuracies! Inaccuracies everywhere!
Message me and I'll explain.
10/15/2018 c11 4The Titan's Shadow
whoa. This story just keeps on surprising me.

It's been a while, and FFN somehow forgot to send me an email the last time you posted, so I couldn't review last chapter, but I'm all caught up now and DAMN!

Not sure how a human and a serpentine, well, you know, but whatever, it makes for a good plot twist.

The fact that they got a flashback while shaking hands is crazy. It gives me those "There can only be one!" vibes. Heh, I just realized what I did there.

This review is getting really long, so I'm gonna cut it here. good job as always, my friend!
9/1/2018 c10 7CHEESEPUFF fg
AWWWWWWW
That's so cute
also that seems really OOC for Lou (?)
36 Page 1 .. Last Next »