for Terminal Paralysis

3/24 c18 12Cyan Quartz
Wonderful job setting things up for the future! Really made me excited for what's to come. This chapter reminded me about how awesome it's going to be when King Dedede meets the calvary from Gameverse Planet Popstar. I too am glad that a lot of things got solved this chapter, as I'm sure there are many more troubles on the horizon...

The way you write these characters is both intelligent and adorable. I can see what you meant about writing stories that appeal to your logical side, and who would guess you could get so much out of a Kirby story! I sure didn't know. I guess that speaks to how good an idea the premise of this fic was.

I honestly feel a little bad for Tokkori, lol. I know he's supposed to be annoying, but I kinda liked his interactions in the anime. Still, he IS being more of a jerk than usual here, though I guess I can't blame him.

I think the amount of effort you put into Fumu just clearing the air was worth it. Not only was it cathartic to read, you're probably setting future chapters up for quicker reconciliation, as far as events lifted from the anime go. The more people Fumu has on her side, the less lengthy arguments you'll have to write. And that's good, because I think you might be working a little too hard! Take care of yourself, ok?

As for Carby, I was honestly a little worried he'd close out the chapter a mess. But I'm happy he managed to keep himself afloat. Get it?
3/23 c18 naninaninaninani
Aaaaahhhhhhhhh I was so happy that this got another chapter, I hope to read more :'D
3/22 c18 Moonstruck Blossom
I'm so happy that you finally posted a new chapter. This really made my day!
3/22 c18 1KirbyPwnz2143
Oh man, it's nice to see you back again, and this chapter is proof of your hard work! Yeah, I know life gets in the way, but I do hope that you're okay during this pandemic and all. Also, I'm sorry I haven't reviewed as I should've before, since I had account troubles and everything (I'm still KirbyPwnz1234, by the way), or at least I thought I did, but better now than ever, am I right? Regardless, I can't wait for the next chapter if possible, so keep it up and take care of yourself as well!
3/22 c18 2merendinoemiliano
Very good chapter and dialogues, glad you came back. Happy new year.
3/22 c18 5Planar-Walking-Entertainment
That’s alright man. Life can get in the way at times. The chapter you written here was just *chef kiss* perfect. You say you had a hard time putting the reconciliation between Tiff(fumu) and her parents was hard to articulate, well you found really good words. And i love the fact a former villain is deciding to use this experience to have a clean slate on who he wants to be. I’d say the time away was well worth the wait with what you wrote. Beautiful man, beautiful.
3/22 c18 1Squidzi Galaxi
YEEEESSS IT'S ALIVE! Thank you.
2/21 c16 Guest
Damn this story is awesome! Shame it's abandoned though.
11/15/2020 c2 BitterSweetsx
"Kirby's sharp ears"
E-ears?
10/4/2020 c1 loligang
will we see other characters from the games
8/21/2020 c1 1Flamenami2
This story is probably one of my favourites on this site. Kudos to you, and I can't wait for the next chapter.
5/29/2020 c1 1Squidzi Galaxi
Oops.. ignore the previous mistake. This story is seriously amazing. Why is this not more popular you should be getting way more reviews and favourites. I've read popular fanfictions on the internet and some of them don't really deserve the attention in my opinion. Your way of describing every detail and building suspense is incredible. I hope to see the next chapter soon!
5/29/2020 c2 Squidzi Galaxi
This
5/27/2020 c3 Squidzi Galaxi
I CAN'T STOP REREADING IT! HELP ME! AAAAAHHH!
4/21/2020 c1 Guest
I love this story! Please update if possible, though I understand if you are busy.
129 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »