for Terminal Paralysis

8/21 c1 1Flamenami2
This story is probably one of my favourites on this site. Kudos to you, and I can't wait for the next chapter.
5/29 c1 1Squidzi Galaxi
Oops.. ignore the previous mistake. This story is seriously amazing. Why is this not more popular you should be getting way more reviews and favourites. I've read popular fanfictions on the internet and some of them don't really deserve the attention in my opinion. Your way of describing every detail and building suspense is incredible. I hope to see the next chapter soon!
5/29 c2 Squidzi Galaxi
This
5/27 c3 Squidzi Galaxi
I CAN'T STOP REREADING IT! HELP ME! AAAAAHHH!
4/21 c1 Guest
I love this story! Please update if possible, though I understand if you are busy.
4/15 c17 Squidzi Galaxi
Heeeeey! I still love this story!
2/18 c17 Oofoverlord
Oh man! Void termina is not reborn...dam it slice n splice! U should have just whacked his halves with the sun staff and fuse them into their true self! Well...I think it’s glad that did not happen...
10/16/2019 c17 ZeldaMasterPengu
Is Kirby really Termina?
Well, that's just a theory.
A GAAAMMMEEEE THEORY!
Nice to see a Game Theory fan, nice reference.
10/11/2019 c17 12Cyan Quartz
Tokkori the bad boy, huh? I never thought that little yellow bird could be menacing! Pretty cool work so far, I have to wonder what your notes for the story looked like when you came up with it. Almost seems like too many twists and turns to keep together, haha! Any who, I was happy to find this story updated, it's one of my favorites on the site, next to Society Lies and Eternally Never Yours. (I just noticed Terminal Paralysis is ALSO a kick ass name!) I worry that the work load might be a tad too much, don't over due it Owls! Many an epic has burned out before their time on this site, and it'd be a shame to lose another wondrous story to writers fatigue. Just know that you're doing amazing, your story is wonderful, and that everything must be done at your own pace! I'm sure I didn't have to tell you that, though. You probably know more than me just how important it is to pace yourself. Anywho, big fan, see ya later!
9/21/2019 c17 Phat Nguyen
i hope there will chapter 18 soon
9/19/2019 c17 Mitchi27
I cant wait for a update!
8/29/2019 c1 Phat Nguyen
Please make mor chapter it so awesome
8/17/2019 c17 Mudskip
Actually cheering on Tokkori because I like him and 'cause he'll reveal Kirby. Fly Tokkori, fly!
6/10/2019 c17 3FanficLovingPerson
If we're going to have a huge series then I don't want to see no more half baked dream friends! It's incredible how the news of Kirby's disappearance hasn't spread out more, especially if Adeleine Ribbon, Squeak Squad and DMK are DFs during this time period.
6/10/2019 c17 Nyan
Kirby! Obliterate Tokkori! DESTROY him! I've never liked him anyway! SUCK HIM UP OR SOMETHING!
119 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »