for Maybe You'll Find Love When Taking Care of a Silver Haired Child

2/1/2019 c4 Otaku Girl 2308
Next please, i want to know what's gonna happen next~
9/15/2018 c4 5kumquat-pudding
So I absolutely love the idea and it's going very well. I will definitely keep reading this; however, I've noticed that the dialogue just doesn't match the characters. And at times it just sounds... weird? Sorry, not sure how to put it. This chapter was already showing improvement, but an example of what I mean is back in chapter two: '"Ah! Quick! Go after the kid before he disappears! Too late, let's hope he doesn't run into trouble. Oh," said Gengai, noticing the blank stares he was receiving at the moment. "Uhh... the kid's... Gintoki... yeah..."'
I don't know, it just looked a little off. Maybe consider getting a BETA as they'll help you out with the dialogue. Once again, I do absolutely love this story and am definitely going to keep reading. I can't wait for the next chapter!
6/28/2018 c3 Person
Okay love this first of all! And second of all if you are in fact taking suggestions then in a future chapter of this story that you hopefully continue can you please have little Gintoki have a run in with Katsura or even Takasugi and Sakamoto cause that would be hilarious! Anyway great story! Love how you are adapting this to your own style as well! Hope to see more!
6/22/2018 c2 Ano
Great story! Cant wait for next update!
6/19/2018 c2 Curakuma
*breaths in and whispers* this is a good story. Thank you for your awesome hard work author! :D
6/17/2018 c2 Chocolatecookieicecream
Now I really want someone in the next chapter tell some patrolling Shinsengumi about a 'white cat' with a sword on a tree...
6/15/2018 c2 1Papppp
Well now I'm hooked! Can't wait for you to continue this story with more of your style!
6/10/2018 c1 Loving Guest
Yes! I’ve been looking for a story like this for a while, the concept is just so interesting!