for Words

8/15/2019 c1 pikachuninja
Fantastic story! I’m a sucker for the word soulmate AUs and I wish there was more. You did an amazing job at it. I love how you included Weiss’ doubt at her words being spoken and Ruby’s reluctance of telling her that they’re soulmates. Great story overall with exceptional writing skills! I enjoyed it thoroughly! Thanks author for writing it!
4/22/2019 c1 Katrielle Kong
Such a beautiful story! It made me all fluffy and warm inside. One can never be too fluffy. I almost believed that this is canon. Well done!
11/6/2018 c1 10DemonFoxBK201
I was prepared for this to have a sad ending and Weiss learn that Ruby was her soulmate as Ruby said her last words, but the happy ending was nice too
6/24/2018 c1 1LogicalFallacies
Fuck...
You just had to go and make me cry didn't you.
A-hole...
Seriously though, I cannot put into words how good this is.
6/19/2018 c1 2GrnDrgnzrd
Nicely done.
6/17/2018 c1 hagancameron
nice, even with the Angstkos.
6/13/2018 c1 TheDEBinciCODE
One of the most beautiful and well-written whiterose stories I've ever read. Thank you for providing us this gem.
6/12/2018 c1 naruhinafan11
THIS WAS CUTE AF
6/12/2018 c1 Weiss deserves better
If only vol 6 of rwby goes like this. This is going to be one of my favourites.
6/11/2018 c1 WolvesRock14
Dude. That was freaking beautiful. Like, holy crow, that was beautiful. I loved reading this, and boy am I glad that took the time (and felt inspired enough) to write this awesome story. (God, it hit me right in the feels...)
6/11/2018 c1 TayHope
Awww:). Soulmate stories are always fun to read. I really like how you incorporated your ideas into the canon storyline. Anyways, great writing!
6/11/2018 c1 Life's Eternal Sonata
This is adorable, and is really well written! It made me smile :)
6/11/2018 c1 68Reeves3
D'aww, this was so sweet. :D What a wonderful story!
6/11/2018 c1 Miourf
Damn good. I really like how you put the soulmate thingy in the canon universe.
"Heiress or not, Schnee or not, you're still Weiss, and that's who we, who I, care about."
That's so sweet and beautiful (and that's really what i would like to see in volume 6) and thank you for that story!