for Naruto the forgotten Hero of Coocon

4/1/2020 c1 dustinlemque
where is the next chapter of this story please let me know
12/30/2019 c1 NazgulBelserion
Man that was hard to read everything was all smushed together hope next chap is less hectic
12/19/2019 c1 1Arkham Knight22
I'm almost done writing chapter 2
5/30/2019 c1 2DoomMarine55
Another garbage "naruto neglected by his parents" story.
9/16/2018 c1 welltall44
I like the premiss and I would think that it might make sense for Naruto to have the bladed pistols that the main character Haseo had from the dot Hack GU games. Having the twin guns could be something Sahz as his adoptive father taught him and the curved blades on the guns themselves could be Naruto's own modification allowing him to jump in and out of melee as he needs. Though if you plan on making Naruto an L'cie I would offer up an excellent Eidolon for Naruto to be [artmered partnered with to be Gilgamesh who similar to how Odin turns into a horse I could see Gilgamesh turning into a Nine-Tailed Fox with some of his arms separating into the foxtails. Not only is his personality in the 13-2 arena fight seem like the kind of Eidolon Naruto would have but after playing Final Fantasy 8 I have always kind of connected Odin with Gilgamesh after he takes Odin's spot after he is killed so for Lightning and Naruto to have Odin and Gilgamesh as their Eidolons seems pretty cool to me. I also like the idea of both Fang and Vanille being included with Naruto as they, Fang in poticular is really rare to include in the pairing. Keep up the great work and I hope to see more soon.
8/23/2018 c1 12helrio uzugaku
Tons of mistakes in grammar, story is a bit choppy in places and somewhat confusing in others. Try to get someone with high grades in english to proofread your work before posting and have them edit what's here. Other than that it's too soon for me to get into anything else about the fic. I don't have enough information to give a solid opinion.

Tip for any future stories you do. Try to make your first few chapters the longest to give yourself more room and time to hook us onto your fic. I only read this because i was bored.

If you need a beta reader to fix basic mistakes please feel free to send me a PM.
7/19/2018 c1 5OmegaDelta
Interesting wonder what Naruto's weapon will be? Keep up the good work.
6/12/2018 c1 Guest
Gay
6/12/2018 c1 jablanco
That was cool
6/12/2018 c1 blazeking
I'm liking the first chapter. If you haven't thought of Naruto weapons yet may I suggest dual gunblades