for My anthro loves

8/23/2018 c1 GearKnight15
ZadArchie needs to lay off of others writing. If got dont
like them, then don't read them. If they are not taken off, they must be allowed.
8/15/2018 c1 1ZadArchie
Just so you are aware, this story contains sexually explicit content, meaning it really should be rated MA. MA-rated content has not been allowed on this site since 2002, meaning it violates the Rules & Guidelines we all agreed to when we signed up for accounts. Not saying you can't write it, but saying this just isn't the place for it. There are plenty of other sites that would gladly take it, including, but not limited to, AO3 and AdultFanfiction. You could also write a watered-down version to stay kosher with site rules and post an unabridged version on another site. Take these suggestions into consideration, as they will help you avoid issues with the rules in the future. Please understand, I say what I say in the spirit of what this site is about: making good stories great, if not brilliant.

Best,
Zad
Critics United
8/14/2018 c18 Draconic Neo
This just isn't a good story at all in no way whatsoever.

I'm all for trying, but it's been too much of the same thing over and over. To top it all off, the completed tag has been up for a long time.

My apologies if it seems harsh, but it's true. -D. Neo
8/3/2018 c17 Guest
why would you block anything that you dislike
7/16/2018 c1 thisispingas
Your summary is a mess. Your title is poorly capitalized. Consider getting a beta and practicing your English. I'm not reading this.
7/7/2018 c13 1Oakenshi
I have a question?
why are all the chapters more or less the same?
just curious about that.
6/14/2018 c7 kyled91doc
Well um these chapters are alright but more description of the characters would be good. Also umm each chapter is almost the exact same in each lemon.
6/14/2018 c7 13Blades of Chance
Turbo shut up. You're being an idiot.
6/13/2018 c6 TurboSperg
Kill yourself you autistic degenerate
6/13/2018 c2 TurboSperg
*should beat and hit
6/13/2018 c1 TurboSperg
You are the finest example of why parents should their autistic children. I unironically wish you have a post-birth abortion, with less mess as possible. A quick and easy way to get rid of an abominable mistake.
6/13/2018 c4 Blades of Chance
Four chapters in two days? You really are spoiling us.
6/12/2018 c1 AshRiolu22
Nice fic hope you have a nice day
6/11/2018 c1 Blades of Chance
Cool be a bit bigger on the lemon and the paragraphs are a bit big but besides that nothing really wrong.

I do enjoy reading a anthro Pokemon story (They are uncommon to see) so I hope you continue it.
29 « Prev Page 1 2