for So We'll Go No More A-Roving, for Fear of Furry Monsters

11/2/2018 c3 Numbervania
Absolutely love all the cards from the Halloween tarot used in this chapter. It kind of inspires a set of other characters in lue of the ones depicted, but that's fodder for tarot deck designers. Hey Cliff, love potions are fickle, especially amortensia which is why they're banned. Unless you go down to 34th and Vine to get a little bottle of Love Potion No. 9 sold by the glamoured hags there. Black market you know.
10/31/2018 c2 Numbervania
Popping back in for another chapter of greatness.

Er, I think Pepe means "platanos", which are actually green, the yellow ones are the ripe sweet variety called "amarillos".

Kind of confused regarding the trial. Is Bobby Benson suing Marvin Suggs for perceived child support paternity payments? And one two, one two, and through and through, the lawyer's name went Snicker Snakk. I'm laughing at the angry Muppaphones ganging up on Marvin like that ending in a cartoonish dust-up.

Hey, an episode of MMN's brand of game shows. Yeah, I think the Lechadas were too close to that newclear radiation thingy they keep talking about in New Mexico. Well, the mother at least deserves a pat on the back for giving a correct answer. Oh wait, she already has one. Also wondering if the other family member besides little Boopy was Kermit the Pig.

That yeti... Doglion? If he had a Mickey Martian wristwatch I'd be more inclined to say it was Hugo the Abominable Snowman instead. Or maybe it's the yeti from the mailroom who got banished to selling snowcones.

At any rate, thanks for posting, will be back when possible. Happy Halloween.
10/6/2018 c1 5CasintheTARDISin221B
Okay, I think that's all of them. again, super sorry if I seem like I'm complaining about it or anything like that, thank you so much again for writing these amazing stories and taking the time to cross-post them to this platform. Can't wait to get properly caught up on this!
10/6/2018 c66 CasintheTARDISin221B
and here.
10/6/2018 c56 CasintheTARDISin221B
this one, too.
10/6/2018 c53 CasintheTARDISin221B
tends to glitch out sometimes. Sorry, I swear I'm not complaining, thank you so much for putting the rest of this amazing story of the website, just thought I'd warn you some of the chapter uploads glitched.
10/6/2018 c45 CasintheTARDISin221B
and 40.
10/6/2018 c33 CasintheTARDISin221B
And chapter 31-1.
10/6/2018 c29 CasintheTARDISin221B
umm...I think something glitched on chapter 29/27. just a heads up.
10/4/2018 c1 CasintheTARDISin221B
I adore this. The writing is incredible, I love that you've developed a lot of the lesser-used characters more while still somehow giving that sense of in-character to the point where I can literally hear their voices reading the lines (most of them, anyway). The storyline had me hooked from the start and only kept getting better, and I can't wait to read more.
6/14/2018 c1 Numbervania
The fact this got posted made me smile that same automatic smile that lights up my face when hearing the first thunderclap of a coming storm or the black bells of doom.

Ah, the Ars Morabunda Broadcasting Studios. Does that translate into Death Grimoir similar to how Ars Goetia is Demon Grimoir? It's probably the missing sixth section of that infamous book.
Union Jack Underoos, a gift from Spike Milligan when the Muppets had that international celebration episode in Season 3.

Absolutely adore the Halloween tarot deck. Gina's right though, if you concentrate on the negative feelings then you get upside-down reveals of the cards and that imparts a completely contrarian meaning.
*Chuckles at the image of the Wheel of Fortune (or Torture as the case may be) thinking maybe it was Signor Baffi, the blind knife-thrower who was tossing the knives at his hapless target.

Beach Blanket Bling-o, somehow I haven't seen that on MMN, I keep tuning in for some of their other shows like the Tales From the Vet scarathons or the hack-to-hack episodes of Phorensick Files.

Will come back to read more when possible, this is my all-time fave of your Newsie's Stories.
*Leaves a Boston scream doughnut from the special order baker's dozen coffin.