for Better three hours too soon, than one minute too late

6/23/2019 c2 1xSapphirexRosesxFanx
What will happen with Yuuri? What's his Conrad's problem?
6/1/2019 c2 1Diantaranya
Okay
I will wait
this is sooo interesting
5/31/2019 c1 Diantaranya
only three chapters so you better finish it

this is great
I love this
and I always waiting Yuuri with yukata and this one is appeared like that
wow!
3/19/2019 c2 2TinkaPrime
Con raft was said wrong when he went to earth and his false I’d said conward not conrart and it just stuck because he was Yuuri’s godfather but only Yuuri called him it. I really can’t wait for more of this.
2/12/2019 c2 Kagome Higurashi
Please write some more. It’s good. Will Yuri and Conrart get along? Will he protect Yuri? Will Yuri meet Wolfram? Will Yuri’s Maou status be revealed?
12/29/2018 c2 40Kitsune Foxfire
Seriously, this has made my day. I want to break out the DVDs and watch from the beginning all over again. Poor Yuri, is original entrance was scary enough and this one is even (better) more so.
12/29/2018 c1 Kitsune Foxfire
So glad I found this
11/23/2018 c2 2reanseih
I’d have thought Conrad would’ve remembered his trip to Earth but... you know what? This is more interesting. A relationship with a dragon just seems adorable too. Can’t wait to see more!
8/23/2018 c2 Elise
Cute, interesting and well written - thx for a cool story! :)
7/17/2018 c2 6BlackNoblesse
Need more! *drools* keep up the amazing story, please! Also i know you haven't seen the show in a while but wouldn't Conrad had to have visited earth to deliver Julia's soul so that Yuuri could be born and be able to travel between worlds? i don't mean to be rude but the time line doesn't make sense... On another note will this be ConYuu or YozYuu? I'm actually hoping for YozYuu, but it's okay for it to have no romance too.
7/13/2018 c2 24sapphermine
another awesome fic! i'm so excited to see this progress too!
7/12/2018 c1 1riddletharalts
technically there are 3 seasons but I haven't been able to find more than snippets of the third
6/20/2018 c1 KuroHinata
thank you. I suddenly miss yuuri and the 3 siblings. maybe will watch the 2 seasons again. hahaha.
6/17/2018 c1 YoseiOfTheWest
Nice!

The interactions of a colder Conrart (Konrad?) with younger Yuuri is an interesting contrast to the devotedness of canon!Conrad. It'll be interesting how you spin it though. I've never actually seen the show, and most of my knowledge is through fanfiction, but wasn't Yuuri the reincarnation of Julia von Wincott, and her soul was brought to Earth by Conrart? Wait a moment- *scrolls back up* *re-reads*
Oh! So it's still during the thick of the War! That opens up some intriguing ideas for a political angle. A Double-Black at the height/climax/falling action of the War? Yikes! I'm even more surprised Yuuri survived meeting that Village of humans with just a few scrapes!

So, like, was it someone else who brought his/her soul to Earth, or is it just Time-Travel shenanigans? Maybe a Paradox?

Adalbert would still be gone (I think he left right after or soon after Julia died?), but his power base is significantly smaller, plus his depression at loosing the love of his life, so he's probably not gonna be dicking around human territory anytime soon.

Lol is Yuuri now the baby of that dragon? I wonder how they'll get out of this one intact- you know what they say; "meddle not in the affairs of dragons for thou art crunchy when roasted and go well with catsup." If I remember correctly, the dragons of KKM make a cat noise instead of a roar- can you imagine though? Yuuri, afraid for his life after being face to face with scaly head of sharp teeth, and it meows at him. Like, what?! And not like a hiss of discontent, an honest to god "meow" or "nya" comes out of that scaled maw of death. It's like if an oversized Alligator came up behind you and meowed like a cat to your face. Just, what even- brain *kaput*

Poor baby Yuuri though~ I mean, he's probably freaking out a lot. Almost drowning, lost in the wild after being chased out of a village by rocks and weapons, being found by a MYTHICAL DRAGON?! I wonder how long he'd been lost before Conrart and Josak came upon him? Like, he's probably gonna be closer to Josak person wise than Conrart; after all, dude just pulled a sword on him, after he'd already been traumatized by being randomly attacked by a village of strangers and taken in by a dragon. But would his isolation and previous experience mean he would lean more to staying with the dragon, or would his need to be around actual people be stronger?