for The Shed Scene

3/15 c2 youcantmakemee
aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh my heart! I miss them so much! wish we could have seen more passion between them...oh well...
12/29/2018 c2 Guest
WOW
7/22/2018 c2 Mrs.Kent98
Oh. My. God. I absolutely loved it! Intense, hot, sweet, lovely... It's so perfect for them! I've got no words...
6/17/2018 c2 70cosmictrap
*GASP* i'm shook to the core. i love this so much. i loved their dynamic in the first half (and even more so in the second half but ;) ;) ) but i loved the ending so much! "Jess thinks she'll always love Nick just that little bit more for not making her say it" and i'm sobbing and even more so at "He knows... he can feel it." ahhhhh i think this might be one of the favourites ones by you! and um idk may i please request you to write one more chapter, even a short one, entailing what happens after and what they talk about and how they work it out because i need to know! so bad! like the progression from how this fic started to how it ended, oh my god. i NEED to know more, especially about nick's mindset. pretty pleeasseeeeeee?
6/13/2018 c1 Guest
Omg I’m living for this!
6/13/2018 c1 Chaizaeng
So great. This is how it should've gone. Or at least something similar to this. So sad, that they didn't go this route. Well, hopefully you'll release the next chapter soon
6/13/2018 c1 cosmictrap
AUGH KAY BBIIIITIFIJJDS. I LOVE IT. oh my god. the last line tho, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. yes nick EVERYONE knows . i can't believe you left it at that! i mean, i wanna know/see/read jess's reaction to that comment eek.

and i loved the hug part. and all their emotions felt SO RIGHT?! and also like the first couple of lines i was like "YAS REAGAN'S A KWEEN cuz ShE LeFt."

ugh ily for writing this. i can't wait for the next chapter!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service