for Nosferatu

10/4/2020 c5 12Lady Logos
Had to review hereIntegra's full name is actually Integra Fairbrook Wingates Hellsing- rather than Fairfates Winbrook as you've put in here. I love this story though and it's easily my 5th time reading thiscan recommend
9/9/2020 c8 Drake58
This a wonderful story, thank you for writing it.
7/18/2020 c8 2Zirxces
Honestly one of the best fics I have ever read, in terms of grammar, plot, satisfaction, and the journey. It was all so... oh, I just loved it. I wish Harry and Helena could have gotten together again, perhaps through the use of Schrodinger's abilities, but you went a different route and I respect that.

I don't favorite many things. I've read over a thousand fics on this site, and have under 80 favorited. I'm glad to add this one to that collection

Truly a wonderful story. I'm so happy you completed it instead of dropping it like many great fics have been.

Thank you for writing this piece of art
7/1/2020 c7 8multyfangirl21
Oh, I'm looking forward to when the disgraced 4 find out that Harry has become a powerful young vampire or rather a Nosferatu if I'm right... then again the title of a story often is a big clue.
7/1/2020 c6 multyfangirl21
LOL poor Policegirl.
7/1/2020 c3 multyfangirl21
LOL he got them looking for Lockhart?

I have a feeling that when Alucard and Harry meet once again he's going to be more amused than annoyed compared to Integra.
6/29/2020 c1 prashobit1609
Very well written. Happy to have found this story, I was kind of tired of coming across hp-hellsing crossover fics which were either abandoned or on hiatus.
Enjoyed the story thoroughly.
Time well spent.

Kudos to the author. Cheers!
6/27/2020 c8 1DemonWolf25
I will say i do really like this story. It was a really good read.
6/5/2020 c8 triatanlitch
I really enjoyed this. Definitely wish it was longer but it was well done as is.
5/15/2020 c1 13Azza1608
This story was fantastic I'm sad there isn't more! Its criminal that there are so few good Hellsing fics in general let alone ones portraying Helena in the way you have.

The fact the fic in general had very few mistakes in general only propels this story up as one of the best Hellsing fics I've ever read thank you for posting it!
4/16/2020 c8 1Raynze76
Awesome story! very few good hellsing crossovers that get finished
3/8/2020 c8 forestreject
Lol 3
2/23/2020 c8 amyrlinengineer
I know nothing about Hellsing, and that didn't detract from my ability to enjoy this sorry at all. I find myself wanting to read other Hellsing crossovers now. Thanks for the lovely story.
2/11/2020 c8 Dreamer Lune
Hello again~! I'll admit that I literally just binged two of your work today, lol, as I literally just finished this one and only just posted my thoughts on the other a few seconds ago (to me). This. Story. Was. The best~! I loved it and will definitely read it over multiple times like the other you wrote more recently. I feel the same for this one as I do for the other one I've already received, so please apply the same feelings I put in that review with this one. However, what I didn't put in the other review was that I enjoy the way you wrote Harry's character in both stories and the situations those Harrys were in. Specifically, I can enjoy some non-bashing stories of specific characters but I really enjoy it when it is done right. This was so done right and I enjoyed it, despite the situation it put Harry in. It just added more to Harry's situation and character with how he resided to go about it. I think the only problem I had with this one though, however small, was how the ending was written. It felt a bit rushed and didn't give more to the ending relationships stance, the dynamic with Helena in their future relationship, and a smoother closing to the story. The ending felt more like a "omg just sleep together already" thing but, with how precious and important what was kinda made between Helena and Harry throughout the story, it didn't sit right with me. Besides that, it was great and I must thank you again for the great work done. So... Lol, thanks!
1/30/2020 c8 Azathriel