for Nosferatu

6/28/2019 c8 DiveLord
Awesome story. Believable disillusioned!Harry, didn't curbstomp Hellsing plotline, but Potter Luck had him where he needed to be to make a difference. And intercepting Schrodenger was awesome.
6/15/2019 c8 suziq968
This was great! Loved the writing, the plot, the superb revenge on the loser quartet and the HEA. I also love your attitude towards flamers. If magic was real I'd go all research happy until I created a curse that would make it so indiscriminate flamers could never read anything not required for their job or education again. They don't deserve to read for entertainment because they are idiots.
4/12/2019 c8 13Unseen Watcher
Loved it. Great independence from Harry and the adaptability and subtlety he displayed at last. I was at first saddened when he became a vampire, as Master of Death is much more versatile, but I enjoyed the Bloodline he joined and strengthened. I'm especially glad he rejected 'employment'.
As for a Harry/Seras...thanks for making the romance minimal. It would have taken away from the action. I'll pass on that pairing, but to each their own. _ Thanks again.
3/19/2019 c1 JamesTKirk21
The only Thing I wish for this is that if it were longer so I may enjoy reading it more
1/21/2019 c8 5Nysk
I can only call this story awesome.
Thank your writing it!
1/20/2019 c8 ElementalMaster16
This story has been a lot of fun, still sad about Helena, but you've moved through it very well.
1/13/2019 c8 Guest
Came here after reading a little bit of black magic, got to say really enjoying your fics so far
1/10/2019 c8 Look what Jesus did
This was a thoroughly enjoyable story my only regret was that Harry never got the chance to encounter the main players of Iscariot during the battle as I would have been interested to see how it would have played out
1/8/2019 c8 fanreader18
Loved the story. It was awesome!
1/2/2019 c8 Lord of the Pit
Bravo, Bravo! Well done. Absolutely smashing. Keep up the good work.
12/25/2018 c8 3Lord-Chrono
I very much appreciate and enjoyed this story! I look forward to many more from your amazing imagination.

Let your thoughts flow and Never change your words unless you wish it!
12/24/2018 c8 Ariadne Venegas
I really love it!
I love Harry and teddy, Harry and your Oc Helena and Harry and Seras
Even if I really don’t like Hermione bashing...
11/15/2018 c8 alec-potter
Fantastic story.
11/11/2018 c8 jahne
An Osäker of the time after the room would be appreciated.
10/5/2018 c8 4Monster King