for Nosferatu

9/23/2018 c8 Blackholelord
Okay its not a bad story. I like its development.
8/31/2018 c8 7NightBringer325
a well done story I'm glad I found this it was an enjoyable read and a interesting way to mix the two Hellsing series along with Harry Potter I had all but forgotten about the older one even if it was the first one I watched.
8/23/2018 c8 AWhiteLight
I thoroughly enjoyed this story. Your characterization of Harry as he deals with everything thrown at him is great. I'm really glad that I lowered my normal search wordcount filter, otherwise I may never have enjoyed this. Thank you.
8/18/2018 c6 Calebros
you have some editing problems with this chapter.
After Harry sat at an outdoor café, he also left the museum in a huff. please clear this up
8/10/2018 c8 1Inoid
It's been a while since I reviewed, but I wanted to tell you that I really enjoyed reading your stories the past few days. I'm looking forward to anything else you might write, if you're still writing. Thank you.
8/9/2018 c8 1Toby860
Wow this is a good story it's so nice to have you write something after so long of no Stories being there. I can't wait to see what you come up with next. Also are you going to finish the story where Harry is a faunus? If you do write something new what are you looking at because I noticed you've used an anime like Chrome Shelled Regios that isn't very well known are you going to do that with other ones like is it wrong to pick up girls in a dungeon, there's this one manga about a man being reincarnated as a slime that's actually in October going to be serialized as an anime. Small-time story like that what you're actually pretty good. I actually am a fan of your work so please keep me updated and you know maybe shoot me a message or if you need any ideas or want someone who you can bounce thoughts off of I'd be willing to help you. Good luck with your next story
8/4/2018 c8 Guest
Heh, that ending made me chuckle. Not to mention imagining Alucard making finger pistols accompanied with pew-pew sounds.
8/4/2018 c8 PasiveNox
Ahhh yes very nice great
8/4/2018 c7 PasiveNox
Yeah goood yes
8/4/2018 c1 PasiveNox
Hooo yeah nice
8/3/2018 c8 Stratos263
It seems Harry has proven himself a worthy person to be called a hero. Good job on the end love the story
8/3/2018 c7 Stratos263
Oh man those four are fucked
8/3/2018 c6 Stratos263
Wow that is quite the poem
137 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »