for Everything Changed (And I Don't Know Why)

6/24 c2 Guest
I really love your Narnia stories!
I love how you write, you know how to transmit, you love us and leave us hanging on every word. I love how you write about Lucy and Edmund, their royalty and grace, that you show that they are kings and not children. Which are important.
I hope you continue this story! I'll be waiting for the next chapter! Will Peter and Susan appear? What will Narnians think of them?
I do not think (I hope) that they have the grace of the kings of yesteryear, that is, they must first come to their senses and Peter should drag himself asking for Edmund's forgiveness.

Please continue this story!
6/16 c2 L
Hello there,
I absolutely love this story, because I always loved the relationship between Edmund and Lucy.
And I always thougt, that Lucy would be an amazing warrior, so you concluded everything I was thinking about in one story.
I hope, you'll continue sometimes in the future.
Best wishes and stay in good health,
Lüüü
3/24 c2 sadinahole
This story is incredible, because it is one of the first I have found that truly treats the kings and queens like the adults and legends that they are within Narnia. Please keep on updating, as I have fallen in love with this story.
11/28/2019 c2 AcrossFandoms
Wow! This is really good. The emotions, writing, flow. I would love to read more. Please update soon. As of November 2019, a new chapter is long overdue.
11/26/2019 c1 Guest
Fantastic I absolutely love what you were doing with the plot of the story. I can’t wait to see where the story goes please tell me you’re going to update and put more chapters to this. We are finally seeing more of the lioness that is Lucy
10/20/2019 c2 2Yoko-Kiryuu Bikutoria Kurama
Awesome fanfiction so far, there will be more right?
9/4/2019 c2 2xirase
Hey, sorry if I'm bothering you but could you please update this? This is one of the few Narnia fics that make sense in a modern sense, both in your description of how they ruled and what they did, along with a more accurate reality of the siblings psyche during this novel. Thank you for writing what you have.

Also as a request, could you please do a one shot focusing on Keith from Voltron?

Anyway, sorry if I'm annoying and thank you for your works!
8/4/2019 c2 trustingHim17
ooooh, I'm rereading this and just had a thought. Is this the same universe as Silver Court? that would explain why you haven't updated. even if it is the same universe, though, I really hope you come back and finish this! flesh the (freaking amazing!) story out through the PC storyline at least? please?

i am confused about one thing, though. if Susan and Peter have found the group (as mentioned when Lucy said they blame her), why are either they not with Lucy, Caspian, and Edmund or the rooms divided by gender? where are the tarnished Gold Crowns in this scene?
8/3/2019 c2 62trustingHim17
I...think I have a new favorite PC AU, but unfortunately it hasn't been updated since September. almost a year ago! Please continue this!
7/31/2019 c2 Guest
I LOVE THIS! You made one of my favorite books into something even greater and, I just, GGAAAAHHHHH THIS IS FRIGGIN' FANTASTIC!
7/31/2019 c1 Guest
That was- just wow- like- holy moly dear God- that was a very exciting first chapter and I love this so much already.
7/9/2019 c2 Kayla
Hey! I was wondering if you’d ere going to add anything more to this story? I’m kind of really in love with it, and I’d love to see how you’d write their interactions with their older siblings once they show up
6/3/2019 c2 Guest
I LOVE IT! Seriously, it has been forever since I've found and read a good AU of their return to Narnia. I hope you update real soon!; p
5/24/2019 c2 Guest
This story got me so HYPE I mean over here screaming, jumping up and down, actin a plum fool thank you for this
4/7/2019 c2 6Blufox03
This was amazing! I cant wait for the chapters to come!
43 Page 1 .. Last Next »